Are any DJI dealers going to offer a reasonable trade in toward the purchase of a new P4?

What do you think I could get for an P3P purchased in January with 3 batteries, a DJI backpack, 3 sets of props, factory charger, an additional multi charger (blue box which can charge 3 batteries and controller simultaneously, upgraded Inspire mount on controller, and original mount

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

What do you think I could get for an P3P purchased in January with 3 batteries, a DJI backpack, 3 sets of props, factory charger, an additional multi charger (blue box which can charge 3 batteries and controller simultaneously, upgraded Inspire mount on controller, and original mount

Just sold mine ... almost exact package for $900 next highest offer was $825 ... it was tough taking that size hit but worth it for me.

As stated by others, It has to be a money-maker for a dealer or shop to do this. And when I say money-maker, it also has to minimize their risk. It has to be worth it to them to take something in on trade that may have some hidden defect that can't be seen and only manifests itself if flown for a prolonged period..

People's best bet is to put them on CL or Ebay. Most exposure. Best chance of getting something for your Quad. Selling right now is a bad time. Everyone wanting to dump their P3Ps (more so than the Advanced or Standards) are lowballing themselves and driving the price down. I'm seeing P3Ps with everything that comes in the box, no extras going for 600 bucks. I say wait till a month after the P4s have arrived in peoples hands and sell then. Prices IMO, will come back up for used ones some..

As stated by others, It has to be a money-maker for a dealer or shop to do this. And when I say money-maker, it also has to minimize their risk. It has to be worth it to them to take something in on trade that may have some hidden defect that can't be seen and only manifests itself if flown for a prolonged period..

People's best bet is to put them on CL or Ebay. Most exposure. Best chance of getting something for your Quad. Selling right now is a bad time. Everyone wanting to dump their P3Ps (more so than the Advanced or Standards) are lowballing themselves and driving the price down. I'm seeing P3Ps with everything that comes in the box, no extras going for 600 bucks. I say wait till a month after the P4s have arrived in peoples hands and sell then. Prices IMO, will come back up for used ones some..

I only see the price dropping lower, until the NEW discounted P3P are no longer available.

So true. I paid 650.

I'm pretty sure DJI isn't going to raise the price on the P3P. $999 USD is really the new price. Makes no sense for them to raise the price back up to $1259 USD as it puts it too close to the P4. At that price point people will just opt for the P4 and sales of the P3P will drop like a rock. Also look at the DJI site, the P4 price of 1399 USD doesn't say "sale, introductory price" or anything to indicate its temporary...

Used prices will stabilize probably around the 700-800 USD mark. The price is low now because these people are basically doing whatever they can to reduce the cost of the P4. I'll say it, they are desperate. So there is a flood now. The sub-700 prices for good used P3Ps will subside. Mark my words. If after 3 months after the P4 is in the hands of the buying public prices on good used P3Ps aren't where I say they are I'll buy you a virtual beer :)

I only see the price dropping lower, until the NEW discounted P3P are no longer available.

Updated my selling price for the P3P and lots of extras.
Please take a look back up this listing for latest edits.
Thanks,
GR
Sold and shipped! Thanks to all who made offers and ask questions.
George

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic