Apps causing fly always and signal loss

Reaction score
I'm just starting out getting into the drone world, and lately I've been looking up other apps that make flights and jobs a little easier. I downloaded a few and then read the reviews on some of them. I saw a lot of them that said the app either took over the drone and flew it into never never land never to be found again or the app causing the drone to fly into things and crash. I think I'm just gonna stick with DJI apps instead. But my question is have any of you experienced any of these things with the DJI GO app? Any good suggestions on range boosters?

I'm just starting out getting into the drone world, and lately I've been looking up other apps that make flights and jobs a little easier. I downloaded a few and then read the reviews on some of them. I saw a lot of them that said the app either took over the drone and flew it into never never land never to be found again or the app causing the drone to fly into things and crash. I think I'm just gonna stick with DJI apps instead. But my question is have any of you experienced any of these things with the DJI GO app? Any good suggestions on range boosters?
You are reading reviews from users that blame the apps for their poor programming of the Phantom
Litchi is probably the most used app of the type you describe and it's very reliable.
It will send your Phantom exactly where you program it to ... even if your settings mean it goes into trees or off into the sunset.

You have the same situation with DJI's GO app.
Users often blame the Phantom or the app for their own lack of understanding of how to use it.

You are reading reviews from users that blame the apps for their poor programming of the Phantom
Litchi is probably the most used app of the type you describe and it's very reliable.
It will send your Phantom exactly where you program it to ... even if your settings mean it goes into trees or off into the sunset.

You have the same situation with DJI's GO app.
Users often blame the Phantom or the app for their own lack of understanding of how to use it.

Thank a lot. That definitely makes sense. That being said I should be ok. I always make sure I'm proficient in something before I star it. That's a lot man! [emoji1619]

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl