App disconnect

Reaction score
I have a P3P, I am having this disconnection problem. I can't connect to the DJI GO app. RC is connected to the quad but not the app. I cam control the quad and gimbal. It says disconnected on the app. I have nexus 7 2. I can connect to the app sometime but not all the time. I even tried Litchi app , have the same problem. This after noon I got lucky and started flying but just after few mins it got disconnected and I had to fly with out the app . I have tried diff tablet without any success. Pls help.

Sounds like a faulty USB cable try changing it, also switch USB debugging OFF, switch nexus to aeroplane mode, make sure all other apps are closed on nexus only run litchi if possible much better than dji go

Disabling the USB debugging solve my disconnect problems. Now both apps are very stable.

I have a P3P, I am having this disconnection problem. I can't connect to the DJI GO app. RC is connected to the quad but not the app. I cam control the quad and gimbal. It says disconnected on the app. I have nexus 7 2. I can connect to the app sometime but not all the time. I even tried Litchi app , have the same problem. This after noon I got lucky and started flying but just after few mins it got disconnected and I had to fly with out the app . I have tried diff tablet without any success. Pls help.

Hi mate thought i might share what my experience was with this situation as it just happened and i couldnt find a solution on here but eventually figured it out. Quite simply restarting everything did NOTHING. But i realised my phone was in range for my home wifi and was preferentially connecting to that instead of the phantom. I had to go into my phone wifi settings and connect it back to "phantom" and not to "belkin" which is my home wifi. It kind of answers why all the retethering works for a while and then doesnt again. Your phone has multiple options as far as what to connect to wifi wise. Remove all but phantom.

Hi mate thought i might share what my experience was with this situation as it just happened and i couldnt find a solution on here but eventually figured it out. Quite simply restarting everything did NOTHING. But i realised my phone was in range for my home wifi and was preferentially connecting to that instead of the phantom. I had to go into my phone wifi settings and connect it back to "phantom" and not to "belkin" which is my home wifi. It kind of answers why all the retethering works for a while and then doesnt again. Your phone has multiple options as far as what to connect to wifi wise. Remove all but phantom.
Since the P3P does not connect via WiFi, why did it matter that your phone was connecting to your house WiFi?

Since the P3P does not connect via WiFi, why did it matter that your phone was connecting to your house WiFi?
Oh right mines only standard. I thought we were talking about the phone/tablet app to controller connection causing a "disconnected" at top of app. Didnt realise pro connected from phone/tablet app to controller is a different manner. I just thought the controller to phantom was a different system.
Point being if app says disconected its in your phone wifi settings not connecting to phantom.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl