App Compatibility

Reaction score
Hello,
I have a PV2+ and the new app is not compatible on iphone 6. Are people still flying the PV2+ and if so how?
Thank you in advance.

I am still flying my p2V+ units and have no issues, however I am using android and not the iOS. There was mention that the newest updated app for iOS had issues with the P2 series. You may want to search and see if thir has been a resolution. I know the response was Do not update to the latest app. That has been a little while ago so thir may be other responses.

I am still flying my p2V+ units and have no issues, however I am using android and not the iOS. There was mention that the newest updated app for iOS had issues with the P2 series. You may want to search and see if thir has been a resolution. I know the response was Do not update to the latest app. That has been a little while ago so thir may be other responses.

Thanks, yes I have IOS. I kept my old Iphone 4 to run the old app but it has issues. I paid for an new non DJI app and hope that works on new iphone 6. We will see.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl