Anyone using the Avegant Glyph?

There was a guy on here that bought and received his Glyph a month or so back.

He was going to report how he liked it after a few flights.

Never heard back so it must have been less that a stellar experience.

I canceled my preorder as they are all now delayed until May due to production issues. The price is quite steep and after watching a few YouTube reviews of someone with the Kickstarter units, decided it was not worth it. The main issue for me was comfort over time. Someone had a red nose from wearing it.

I canceled my preorder as they are all now delayed until May due to production issues. The price is quite steep and after watching a few YouTube reviews of someone with the Kickstarter units, decided it was not worth it. The main issue for me was comfort over time. Someone had a red nose from wearing it.
You can retract a Kickstarter donation? It's becoming a sales device if so.

Just installed the hdmi module and all is well there. Took my Glyph cable out and plugged small end in goggles but the bigger hdmi cable end is yo big for my module on the controller. Help please!

Home page

I don't know where you are located but this company sells a HDMI cable you can use without an adapter, I use one myself with the Glyph. Sorry I don't know the product number but I search for a while on line and this company was the only one I could find with the correct type HDMI ends for both the module and the Glyph.
I got a universal adapting cable at Wallmart of all places. It swivels on the ends to make various combonations. 1 less bag of stuff in the pack with the Phantom! Tied to find it on their site but too many choices. My local store had it on the racks.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl