Anyone using Samsung Galaxy Tab S2

They are both different screen size, you decide which size you prefer yourself.
9.7-inch screen has bigger and easier to view screen but it is a bit more top heavy when attached to the R/C.
Does anyone know which has a brighter display the Nvida K1 or Samsung S2?

I have succeeded to get the Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 to work with Litchi, but it took "some" effort.

You have to make sure that the USB rights are exclusive for Litchi.Clear this for Go and then put in the USB cable with the remote on.
It will ask you who has the USB rights, but only once :mad:First I got the message that
With my phone I can easly switch between Go and Litchi. So I now use Litchi on the tablet and Go on the phone.
First I still got an error that there was no connection with the DJI servers. I had to try another WIFI connection than home. I used my car. I read that someone went to Mc Donalds.:)

If it works, it works great! Sometime I get no camera signal. Rebooting the tablet helps.
On one occasion the camera image was distorted (3/4 size). After Reboot it was OK.

The image is very clear. There is no lag.
Compared to my phone (S6 edge) it is a night and day difference.
Also Litchi is a great improvement over Go. Besides some settings is there a reason to use Go?

I really like Litchi, but I hope they can improve the support for the S2. Who should can I contact?

Hello, i have samsung Galaxy s2 tab 9.7" and it never connects to the aircraft from the firs time i need to restart the bird several time disable developer mode from the device and etc... can you help me?
Have you find the issue so far?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

They are both different screen size, you decide which size you prefer yourself.
9.7-inch screen has bigger and easier to view screen but it is a bit more top heavy when attached to the R/C.
I currently use an S2, and have used a freind's K1 which I was very impressed. My next tab probably will be a K1.

I use both the Tab S2 and the Nvidia Shield. Both work great. The S2 is definitely much brighter and thinner, it also keeps a better and longer charge. The Shield has the built in screen recorder and the HDMI out. I'm flying FPV racing drones as well so I can use the Shield with my Fatshark Dom v3's and my P3Pro's without the DJI HDMI module. I have the module on one of my RC's and it gives a pilots HUD view, the Shield is a mirror of whatever you are watching on the screen. Each has its strengths. If I had to pick one for Phantom flying only, I'd pick the S2. If I had to pick one for all of my birds, It'd be the Shield. I'm glad I have them both! As a side note, both of these pads are used exclusively for flying so I turn off all auto updates and do not update them at all unless there is some major reason to do so.

Jerry

Reactions: Apilot101
No connection problems for me. Works with DJI Go, Litchi, UF, works with my P2V+v3, my P3Pro's and my 3dr Solo. I've never had any connection issues.

Jerry

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic