Anyone using Samsung Galaxy Tab S2

Thanks...

Do u experience lag or disconnection, or crash ? Is WIFI only version enough ? (GPS / GLONASS will enable me to set Homepoint on RC?)

I have the Samsung S2 9.7 tab and it works flawlessly. It fits in the holder with little room to spare. Bright and clear display and NO lag at all, and yes it has GPS so the dynamic home point works. HIGHLY recommend

Reactions: rene van der meer
I use the Samsung Tab S 8.4 with just WiFi and it also works flawlessly. I did add a glare and screen protector and now can fly outside mostly without any need for a sunshade... great tablet and also highly recommended...

Older 10 inch Tab 2 and 7 inch Tab 4 work fine.

the samsung tabs listed above are not listed on the DJI compatable web site.

I'm also samsung tab S 8.4 LTE User with zero issues, no lag, disconnection or crash

I just bought the Galaxy S2 8". I was using an older Galaxy Tab 2 7". It is a night and day difference. The S2 is so smooth. The screen size is perfect and the tablet is thin and light weight. Specs are top notch. This thing is a beast. I would highly recommend it for use with the P3P.

I just bought the Galaxy S2 8". I was using an older Galaxy Tab 2 7". It is a night and day difference. The S2 is so smooth. The screen size is perfect and the tablet is thin and light weight. Specs are top notch. This thing is a beast. I would highly recommend it for use with the P3P.
I have the same 8" S2....and it is awesome! Smooth video on a brilliant display and the size is perfect for my aging eyes while keeping the RC/Tablet size and weight manageable. Highly recommended.

@OP sorry to hijack your thread.
but anyone in the know
8 inch nvida k1 or samsung 9.7 s2
and why?
I would be using it as a daily driver and to fly.

@OP sorry to hijack your thread.
but anyone in the know
8 inch nvida k1 or samsung 9.7 s2
and why?
I would be using it as a daily driver and to fly.
They are both different screen size, you decide which size you prefer yourself.
9.7-inch screen has bigger and easier to view screen but it is a bit more top heavy when attached to the R/C.

Surely this is impossible? How can these devices work? ONLY Apple makes flight possible.............
Hahaha.. Love it

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

the samsung tabs listed above are not listed on the DJI compatable web site.

The DJI compatible tablet list is not up to date. I would not discount other tablets that others say work fine. Just saying.

They are both different screen size, you decide which size you prefer yourself.
9.7-inch screen has bigger and easier to view screen but it is a bit more top heavy when attached to the R/C.
Which display has better brightness?
I currently have a Samsung S6 Edge. Is the Tab S2 brighter? Both have a super-amoled-screen.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers