Anyone had problem with landing gear plastic doors popping off? Any info appreciated

Reaction score
77fd41f9df8e34c80ec402a823f75a27.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I lost 2 and 1 is still on and the one I have can not get it to fit correctly. Ordered landing gear & it has plastic doors with order. I hope they fit

I saw a post where these covers fell off and the pilot voided the warranty by flying with them off. Needless to say, I was shocked and wrapped equally sized pieces of clear tape around mine, before I had this problem...

Sent from my XT1254 using PhantomPilots mobile app

I did not hit or bump anything. After flying I noticed them not there, 2 missing completely, 1 verily on and 1 on perfect. It was 35 outside they must just popped off. When I get them back on I'm going to either glue or scotch tape them on.

Wow! I wouldn't expect these to be popping off at all if they're strictly meant for the manufacturer's repair. Hopefully DJI addresses this. I'll have to put a little piece of insurance tape on mine too. I would hate to see my warranty voided over something so trivial!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

I agree totally. Very trival problem but a real pain in the ***. Hope new ones I get fit properly so I don't have to send back to DJI

Last edited:
Reactions: Pharm
I couldn't find it again. It must have been in my pre flight studying. I read so much stuff before lifting off the first time... Almost returned my bird before I even flew it..

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet K1 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Try the DJI support web chat. I lost one & DJI shipped me 4 for free. Don't forget to use tape when you get the replacement part.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl