Anyone ever bought from Drone Sale Direct?

Reaction score
They have a P3A for $749.99. I am ready to buy but also want the best deal.

If that's with two batteries and a case, that's an excellent price. (Can't really say if it's "best".)

If you'd rather buy from an authorized DJI dealer, you can pick up a P3A on Amazon for $769. Buy an Amazon Prime item and Amazon will ship it too -- which means you can take advantage of their 30-day no hassle return policy if something does not arrive as expected.

If you'd rather buy from an authorized DJI dealer, you can pick up a P3A on Amazon for $769. Buy an Amazon Prime item and Amazon will ship it too -- which means you can take advantage of their 30-day no hassle return policy if something does not arrive as expected.
Yes. I have the amazon page up now with a spreadsheet open on the other monitor. I can get the $769 deal from amazon and an additional battery from B&H for $891 total OR go to by local BestBuy and get an advanced that come with a free batter for $1068.93 which includes tax. The difference is $177.93 but I am going to also buy a Nvidia k1 as a dedicated tablet. Just not sure if I need the 4k video.

The biggest plus for BestBuy is if the price drops, I can go back and get the difference refunded... so I've read on this forum.

Yep, Best Buy will refund up until a certain number of days (I think 15).

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl