Anybody else po'ed about dji pricing?

I think someone needs a hug

Maybe even a beer.
flpholt...this is off-topic, but you know I ordered them **** led's on the 6th of march and I still ain't got 'em.....talk about that slow boat from China....lol

I got mine in 2 days with prime

:cool:

When the Phantom 1 came out...it was $679. I bought my first when it dropped to $479. I bought my second at $379. I bought my third at $299. Am I mad ....NO. I'm glad the prices dropped. I still have all three and they are flying well. If you want the latest...pay the price.
699$, and actually it was 799$, but they knocked off 100 bucks so you would think it was good deal.

In DJI's defense, the day after my standard was delivered it went down $200. I bought it directly from DJI so i sent their customer service an email and said i was within my return time line and I could simply return it and buy the cheaper one and save a couple hundred bucks... they gave me an instore credit to make up the difference. I was happy with that, bought an extra battery. If you see it on ebay thats a different story, they wont price match that.

Your kidding, right? DJI's customer service has been notoriously bad for years now. Their repair time is better but their customer service is about non-existent.
I believe that's what I said. If their service was good, but its NOT. Non-existent is a word that fits them perfect.

In DJI's defense, the day after my standard was delivered it went down $200. I bought it directly from DJI so i sent their customer service an email and said i was within my return time line and I could simply return it and buy the cheaper one and save a couple hundred bucks... they gave me an instore credit to make up the difference. I was happy with that, bought an extra battery. If you see it on ebay thats a different story, they wont price match that.
Amazon, but I got it in sept 2015, so thinking they would give me a credit was just pissin into the wind. I didn't even try.

I bought my two in December. Then I bought two cases. All from Best Buy.
Got the money back for the two cases when they started giving a free case with purchase.

I think lowering price on last year/old model to clear inventory when new model is being released is standard practice with following company also
Apple, Beats, Canon, Dell, Epson, Ford, Garmin, HP, Intel, Jauguar, Kia, LG, Motorola, Nikon ...To be continue....

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Agree. That price will never go back up unless there is a big demand for the P3 again. Which would mean the P4 flopped. I don't see that happening either

I am waiting another 12 months and I know I will get the P4 for well under $1k.My $600-$700 smartphone is never more then $49 because I buy it/upgrade 2 years after it's release.

I am waiting another 12 months and I know I will get the P4 for well under $1k.My $600-$700 smartphone is never more then $49 because I buy it/upgrade 2 years after it's release.
You mean your on contract with your cell carrier for two years don't you? That's somethin else I don't do, get locked into a cell carrier. I have been with my present one for 9 years, but it they screw up, they know I'm gone.

You mean your on contract with your cell carrier for two years don't you? That's somethin else I don't do, get locked into a cell carrier. I have been with my present one for 9 years, but it they screw up, they know I'm gone.
I am into a 2 yr contract but if I was not the monthly fee would still be the same.I have been with Verizon forever and am grandfathered into the contract thing because they have no contracts anymore.To get a discounted phone I will gladly do another 2 yr contract because no other carrier is as reliable as Verizon.I have a Galaxy S5 that I paid $49 for.If I were not on contract I would have had to pay $600 for an S6 and my monthly bill would still be $60 but I would not be on a contract.I will never leave Verizon because the rest suck.

I am into a 2 yr contract but if I was not the monthly fee would still be the same.I have been with Verizon forever and am grandfathered into the contract thing because they have no contracts anymore.To get a discounted phone I will gladly do another 2 yr contract because no other carrier is as reliable as Verizon.
That's a pretty broad claim, when I don't think you've had all other carriers besides Verizon. I don't think you know, youre just speculating. My bill is 35$ a month talk, text, and data. I bet yours is more.

I am PO'ed about DJI pricing. I wish they lower the price further on older model to clear inventory and attract new people into this hobby. 399/599 for stand/adv and drop the pro.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

That's a pretty broad claim, when I don't think you've had all other carriers besides Verizon. I don't think you know, youre just speculating. My bill is 35$ a month talk, text, and data. I bet yours is more.
I use my phone for my business.Your $35 plan is for regular people that if you have a drop of signal is no big deal.My clients would agree with me and I have tried all the rest these past 20 yrs.I also stated I only pay $60 a month if you would have took the time to read my full post.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akinproplumbing