Spark bs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
How is it cheaper then the Phantom but has more options and features I don't understand I just bought a p3s for almost 700 new now I'm regretting it :( anybody else feel that way kinda got ripped ?!

It definitely does not have more features than the Phantom. You should compare the specs.

Reactions: Falcon900
So, you picked out one new feature it has and determined it has more overall features than a Phantom. That's kind of silly ;)

Really? it has a sensor. My P3P doesn't have that

Ah but Mr Singer didn't specify - he said Phantom which includes a P4 and that has sensors.:p

Anyway, where does it all stop? I was thinking of upgrading from my P3A to a Mavic and now the Spark arrives. This time next year I will seriously think about upgrading my P3A to the Spark and then a newer model will appear.

Hi Ho :mad:

Where are the Spark specs Mike?

Really? it has a sensor. My P3P doesn't have that

Can it fly 4 miles like your P3P? That alone is more attractive to me. If the spark is able to fly far away like that, can be a phantom killer.

How is it cheaper then the Phantom but has more options and features I don't understand I just bought a p3s for almost 700 new now I'm regretting it :( anybody else feel that way kinda got ripped ?!
No need for 2 threads from you on this . Just use the first one .
Can't believe the spark
CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen