Any update on shipping ?

Given that these are shipping directly from China with delivery 2 days later, I somehow doubt these are coming via cargo ships. Air shipments shouldn't be affected by the strike unless the airport workers belong to the same union (that I do not know).

Fedex have their own planes and handling so you should be ok.

Given that these are shipping directly from China with delivery 2 days later, I somehow doubt these are coming via cargo ships. Air shipments shouldn't be affected by the strike unless the airport workers belong to the same union (that I do not know).
the large shipments for dealers are prob thru cargo ships and the individual orders through dji.com are prob going out by air.

Actually it wouldn't effect the delivery even if airport workers were involved, FedEx and DHL as well as UPS all have their own planes and distribution system separate from commercial freight transport. Here in Sacramento they fly into Mather business airpark (old SAC base)

No, you have to pay more, get reduced power and wait longer
eusa_naughty.gif

Reactions: Dome
So I'm pre-order number 11k-ish. P3P no extra battery. Just got shipping notification from DJI to the USA! Assuming this batch will show up Thursday?

Congratulations! They must be close to clearing out all the P3P orders. Must admit I'm a little jealous. I'd have ordered the P3P if I knew the P3A would be delayed... P3A # 5700-ish :(

So I'm pre-order number 11k-ish. P3P no extra battery. Just got shipping notification from DJI to the USA! Assuming this batch will show up Thursday?
My tracking information changed to delivery date: N/A. Also it is still in label created. Nothing else.

P3P single battery, Customer Reference #13,623, Fedex shipped to Ohio...YEAH!!!!

Order placed: 2015-04-14 23:01:31

Last edited:
Reactions: Gearie
P3P single battery, Customer Reference #13,623, Fedex shipped to Ohio...YEAH!!!!

Order placed: 2015-04-14 23:01:31

That makes me sad, my Cust Ref # is something like 2,700 but I ordered with the extra battery, very sad indeed. Not sure I would have changed it though. I'll wait another 2 weeks for a second battery as I bet ordering them individually will not be available for a much longer period of time. I'd be bummed to fly 20min then have to wait an hour to recharge and do it again.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl