Any update on shipping ?

http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=12034

Last post, maybe it's been updated since then.
This is the answer from DJI support.....

Apr 13, 08:25

Harvey,

As the Phantom 3 is not a product that has been released, the DJI Pilot app has not updated to incorporate changes reflected in videos and promotional material. The app functions nearly the same, so using the DJI Pilot app now will help you understand the basic functions when the Phantom 3 is released.

DJI Customer Service Manager, North American Facility

Strange, the last update to the Pilot app on itunes was the fix bugs. No mention of p3 support... because the app hasn't been updated yet. I know it "will be" the same app, it's just not yet, which is the reason demo uni

Strange, the last update to the Pilot app on itunes was to fix bugs back on April 3rd. It's still version 1.0. No mention of p3 support... because the app hasn't been updated yet. I know it "will be" the same app, it's just not yet, which is the reason demo units had to get another version via thumbdrive. What part of that don't you understand?
Well, maybe I am wrong, but as they are shipping the P3 for Wednesday delivery don't you think if an update was needed it would be available by now??

DJI support just told me advanced models will start shipping day after tomorrow (Wed)

Bit concerned with only US shipping happening, none for Europe at present. (delayed 2 weeks ?)

Bit concerned with only US shipping happening, none for Europe at present. (delayed 2 weeks ?)

DJI sends the units to UK and needs to clear customs for all the units.
Then they send them from UK to users.

My last DJI order was sent from some facility near London.

DJI sends the units to UK and needs to clear customs for all the units.
Then they send them from UK to users.

My last DJI order was sent from some facility near London.

They don't need to do that with direct factory ship as they can pre clear that using fedex.
I have had many packages come that have been pre cleared in transit to me.

Well, maybe I am wrong, but as they are shipping the P3 for Wednesday delivery don't you think if an update was needed it would be available by now??
You would think they would have the manual posted too... if it's shipping in the box, how hard is it to upload the .pdf you printed them from?

Mad, that's funny!

You've got the best avatar also...must be fine to look like that...

You mean look at that. It was the Brazilian Beach volleyball tournament at Huntington Beach Ca. a year ago. A friend from another forum took the pic and avatar'ed it - I just stole it :cool:

You mean look at that. It was the Brazilian Beach volleyball tournament at Huntington Beach Ca. a year ago. A friend from another forum took the pic and avatar'ed it - I just stole it :cool:
Volleball
homer-drooling-desktop-wallpaper-1680x1050.jpg

:eek:Meanwhile, here on the west coast, if the dock worker's union chooses to honor the picket lines of the trucker's union, then deliveries may grind to a halt by tomorrow.

http://www.nbcnews.com/business/economy/truckers-strike-largest-port-complex-u-s-n348971

Given that these are shipping directly from China with delivery 2 days later, I somehow doubt these are coming via cargo ships. Air shipments shouldn't be affected by the strike unless the airport workers belong to the same union (that I do not know).

Given that these are shipping directly from China with delivery 2 days later, I somehow doubt these are coming via cargo ships. Air shipments shouldn't be affected by the strike unless the airport workers belong to the same union (that I do not know).

Different all together. Air just cost 3x more... Same Unions went on strike 6-7 years ago, around Christmas holiday. Cargo air carriers were real time brokering space on the cargo planes. Mattel and Sony were in hourly bidding wars.... PS3 vs. GI Joe

Reactions: davemex

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
intertronixlabel