Any update on shipping ?

This is so cool, I can't wait to see all the awesome footage that will soon start to appear!

Reactions: Gearie
ebfoxbat Man you sound like it's the end of the world! It's coming.... I guess the smile side is they get to crash first... :) I have the P3PW/XB too but I mite get it first then the extra batt later...But that extra Batt plays a big part too.

I am order number 56X for a P3 Professional so therefore less than Randy Green above - still showing pending.. So I guess the order does not help either...

Just received shipping confirmation here as well. Order #9x for P3P (before the extra battery combo had even gone up). DJI Direct. Going to be a fun week!

Reactions: Gearie
If the A and P are identical in body and the only difference is the 4k on the camera.... I wonder what the delay could be. I could understand having problems with the more advanced camera, but not the less advanced camera.

So what I am gathering is no one but DJi and probably only a handful of people at DJi know what's gonna ship when and if direct orders will ship before or after dealer orders.

The only thing to do now is wait and see what actually happens. This will reveal who's talking outta their rears and who isn't.

There's no point in trying to figure out what's actually gonna happen. Grab a beer, relax and just wait. Live your life.

So far no one seems to be talking out their rears? Have not seen any P3A's yet? Still drinking the beer as you said... :)

If the A and P are identical in body and the only difference is the 4k on the camera.... I wonder what the delay could be. I could understand having problems with the more advanced camera, but not the less advanced camera.

Shortage of silver stickers.

(I really have no idea but in the world of manufacturing it can always be something silly like that)

My thought is simply a supply and demand adjustment.
If there were a larger than planned number of orders for the Pro, maybe they are using some of the base assemblies that were intended for the Advanced model to help meet demand for the Pro.

Reactions: Gearie and domdoha
I ordered from DJI also and just received my shipping tracking info for my P3P w/o extra battery..... YES!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    246.7 KB · Views: 367

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart