Any update on shipping ?

P3A units should be shipping VERY soon. Looks like P3P units will begin showing up at our warehouse as early as Tuesday. We do have still have room in our second batch which we would expect to begin shipping shortly after the first batch.

Advance come after?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, for the time being DJI has delayed first shipments of the Advanced. Hope to have an update from HQ late tonight when they come in for their Monday morning.

I figured I would break up a bit of the tention with a brief window into how I see my 1st gig going with my P3P once it arrives. Pay close attention to the last clip.

Reactions: dalebb
Yes, for the time being DJI has delayed first shipments of the Advanced. Hope to have an update from HQ late tonight when they come in for their Monday morning.
You are spreading a bad rumor, just like with the GUARANTEED BACKPACK on your website! Not 1 DJI rep mentioned any delay for the Advanced or Pro. Not 1 dealer stated they had a tracking number or confirmed shipment, Blade Strike only said that they have left China, but who knows.. No1 got their tracking numbers as far as I know.

I hope you send the backpack to all the people who ordered on your site while it was still listed as INCLUDED. Otherwise your reputation will mean $4!7

Reactions: Buzzy
The Back Pack Issue was with many dealers listing it as part of the deal. If you called or chatted with them they said it was up in the air. As soon as the official word came they retracted that statement as many other dealers.

Information Advexure has released so far has proven to be true. I know you are waiting for your Advanced and don't like to here it.
I speak as a customer....

PS: I assume you followed the DJI live event when a higher up on camera said the Back Pack was going to come with it.

he was the only dealer to have it on his site. many days after everyone already said it was not included. he basically lied to gain sales.

You are spreading a bad rumor, just like with the GUARANTEED BACKPACK on your website! Not 1 DJI rep mentioned any delay for the Advanced or Pro. Not 1 dealer stated they had a tracking number or confirmed shipment, Blade Strike only said that they have left China, but who knows.. No1 got their tracking numbers as far as I know.

I hope you send the backpack to all the people who ordered on your site while it was still listed as INCLUDED. Otherwise your reputation will mean $4!7

We are simply relaying the information regarding first batch shipments that DJI HQ has provided to us. Late on Friday China time, they provided us with a notice that Advanced shipments would be delayed until further notice. Never did we say the Pro model was delayed.

I'm not sure what DJI reps you are speaking with but if you are not talking with reps at DJI HQ then you are not getting information directly from the source.

In regards to the Phantom 3 Backpack, as soon as DJI provided 100% confirmation that they were no longer including it with the Pro version we removed it from the site. All customers that had pre-orders placed while the backpack was still in speculation were made aware of the fact that DJI was no longer including it. DJI fully understands that the backpack situation did cause a lot of uncertainty for early pre-order customers and on behalf of DJI we apologize for the confusion that was caused.

Thanks,
Mike

I figured I would break up a bit of the tention with a brief window into how I see my 1st gig going with my P3P once it arrives. Pay close attention to the last clip.

Awesome!
Funny stuff right there.
I do wonder how loud those things are, and if they can realistically by flown during events such as a weeding. I think it's a great idea, and something I would like to attempt at some point, but they can't be as loud as I've seen on some videos.

Reactions: Gearie
We are simply relaying the information regarding first batch shipments that DJI HQ has provided to us. Late on Friday China time, they provided us with a notice that Advanced shipments would be delayed until further notice. Never did we say the Pro model was delayed.

I'm not sure what DJI reps you are speaking with but if you are not talking with reps at DJI HQ then you are not getting information directly from the source.

In regards to the Phantom 3 Backpack, as soon as DJI provided 100% confirmation that they were no longer including it with the Pro version we removed it from the site. All customers that had pre-orders placed while the backpack was still in speculation were made aware of the fact that DJI was no longer including it. DJI fully understands that the backpack situation did cause a lot of uncertainty for early pre-order customers and on behalf of DJI we apologize for the confusion that was caused.

Thanks,
Mike

went to www.dji.com, went to store, then clicked chat with sales.
pretty official to me.

New here but I have been following for awhile since I bought a P1 back in 2013. Attached is a screen shot of my order confirmation from B&H and I ordered on April 9th. It looks like they possibly shipped to the U.S. and should be shipping sometime to our door step next week.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    161.2 KB · Views: 402

I ordered a Phantom 3 Advanced from Advexure, and so far have found them to be nothing short of forthright. I inquired with them about the backpack before ordering the drone, and they were very upfront in stating that the backpack was not included.

Dealers are not the source of the frustration we are all feeling with the delays. It's DJI's fault. This entire release has been a mess due to their communication, manufacturing, and delivery mismanagement.

Someone from UAV-Outlet on Facebook said they are not aware of any delays. Of course, they might have a different rep than other dealers. Just have to wait and see what happens this week.

I had a whole reply for advexure but my wife bothered me and I tapped the screen and lost it. anyways my point was, you seem to have bad info, and bad intentions, I wouldn't trust your store...

New to the forum! Just got my P3P pre-ordered! Can't wait to get that puppy up in the air! P2V+ sold yesterday, back into the P3 today! :D

FWIW, on Thursday I was at my area dealer and they also mentioned they heard the P3As would be shipping after the P3Ps.

Well they do keep a bigger part of the cookie if they sell more P3P's.

None of my contacts has mentioned any P3A delays.

I'm happy to inform you that it is HAPPENING :):):)
Here is the mail I just received from a DJI Dealer;

"Hi,
Hope everything will be fine when you will receive this email.
I would like to inform you that phantom 3 professional is available now at our store in Dubai and Abu Dhabi (UAE).
Kindly confirm us then we will be able to reserve phantom for you.
Regards"

I can not tell you guys how much happy I am:)

Hmmm just chatted to DJI online and they said for direct sales from the DJI online store there is no delay for the Phantom 3 Advanced - but she couldn't say anything about the situation for dealers...

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peoplelogic