Any update on shipping ?

image.jpg

Reactions: Gearie
If I was you I would put it up on eBay. Price will drastically go down once phantom 3 is out.!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats ok, I will fly it until I get my P3, that could be a long wait........

Thats ok, I will fly it until I get my P3, that could be a long wait........
I sold my entire P2V kit on eBay last week, got enough to pay for the P3A w/extra battery I ordered. Although he did get a good deal, case, modded P2V w/ long range antennas, Rotorpixel gimbal, 3 batteries, and lot's of bit's. Wanted to get it sold before the prices dropped out.

Silly me, I went flying, beautiful day!
image.jpg

Sold my P2V+ last week too. Stuck it on Dumtree in the morning and it was gone 7 hours later. Only lost $200 on it. Thought it was best to let it go before the prices drop/I crash it O:)

One thing that really made me sell was after a flight on the beach with the family in very bright sunlight. I watched the footage and saw heaps of stepped exposure changes from the p2v+ camera. It looked terrible so time to get rid!

Last edited:
Just noticed my order on Amazon through UAV-Outlet for the P3A now says delivery estimate between 4/30 - 5/4. Never said that until tonight. Before it only said shipping on Wednesday.

A DJI dealer I know him personally located Istanbul/Turkey sent me an email. He says he will have units at 4th May. I don't know what does it mean for you guys at USA and rest of the world. I just wanted to inform you.

Silly me, I went flying, beautiful day!View attachment 17839
Very nice shot, and area to fly. Yes, I miss flying, but, it is spring here and there are LOT's of Honey Do's around the property to take care of. So if I get them all finished I can devote ALL of my time to getting to know my new P3. (I don't work any longer, got tired of it :) )

Reactions: Fplvert and dalebb

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thedrinklabsus