Any update on shipping ?

Hmmm just chatted to DJI online and they said for direct sales from the DJI online store there is no delay for the Phantom 3 Advanced - but she couldn't say anything about the situation for dealers...

I called the dealer just now. They received only Professional model. I asked about Advance he said only "later".

Hmmm just chatted to DJI online and they said for direct sales from the DJI online store there is no delay for the Phantom 3 Advanced - but she couldn't say anything about the situation for dealers...

Why would there only be a delay for dealers? what ever the rumoured delay is for, I'm sure it would effect all deliveries. There is To much

"I heard from a mates mate who's brother has been talking to his wifes sister who's kids go to school with the kids of a neighbour of a dji rep"......... :rolleyes:

Reactions: dalebb
Why would there only be a delay for dealers? what ever the rumoured delay is for, I'm sure it would effect all deliveries. There is To much

"I heard from a mates mate who's brother has been talking to his wifes sister who's kids go to school with the kids of a neighbour of a dji rep"......... :rolleyes:
Very true - they'll arrive when they arrive :rolleyes:

It's happening! Got an email that my P3P was shipped along with a FedEx tracking number. Customer number was 132. Tracking number not showing up on fedex website yet though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Reactions: Gearie and davemex
Nice. So no delays then. Late April just like DJI said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I missed the first batch of Apple Watches now my P3A might be delayed. Waiting sucks. Booooooo.

My number is 11k+ something, no shipment yet. Happy for those who have them shipped. I am prepared to wait my P3P to end of May but seems I don't have to (I hope).

Reactions: Gearie
Glad for you guys. It's hard to say how important order number is. I'm order 7k (P3P no extra battery). Who knows how many will be skipped between those shipping and me because they are P3A or P3P w/extra batt.

Good luck everyone!

Reactions: Gearie

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockymountaincaptures