Another New Walking Film by J (Phantom 4 used)

My respects, what a great portret on the UK countryside!

Reactions: realsting
A very, very good example of using aerial views to enhance the experience of being there with you, the narrator.
Congratulations. Also the mix of nature (and steps, wind, etc.) sounds and such a good music gives the viewer an unique and peaceful experience.
Have you tried to film while walking with the Pantom 4 camera and no propellers?

Reactions: realsting
A very, very good example of using aerial views to enhance the experience of being there with you, the narrator.
Congratulations. Also the mix of nature (and steps, wind, etc.) sounds and such a good music gives the viewer an unique and peaceful experience.
Have you tried to film while walking with the Pantom 4 camera and no propellers?

Thank you Javier. I haven’t tried using the Phantom as a ‘SteadiCam’ as the ground shots are covered by using a much cheaper consumer camcorder (less fragile, smaller and easier to shoot with).

J. This is absolutely amazing.
My first reaction was: WFT more than 22 minutes ^%#&*^@*#?
But watching it was time well spend!
How many hours did you spent on this incredible piece of video art ?
What editing SW did you use?
Were did you find the nice music?

I also like your YT channel and blogspot
Gr René

J. This is absolutely amazing.
My first reaction was: WFT more than 22 minutes ^%#&*^@*#?
But watching it was time well spend!
How many hours did you spent on this incredible piece of video art ?
What editing SW did you use?
Were did you find the nice music?

I also like your YT channel and blogspot
Gr René

Hi Rene,

Thank you so much for your comments.. they are very encouraging. The music I wrote and performed myself - really don’t like using royalty-free stuff as in my experience there is always someone who tries to make a claim on it!!

I wrote a paper script first. I use FCPX; took me about 5 days to edit (plus another few days for the research and shooting of course). I would guess all in all - between 80 - 100 hrs of work..

Thank you again for watching my film.

I have a blog page for my Walks which also include some techy details on how I film these things (for those that are interested):

Jswalks.blogspot.co.uk

Last edited:
Wow havent seen all of it, just quickly skipping parts and so far like what I seen. I will watch that on my laptop, cup of tea and relax. Cant wait [emoji4]

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart