Another New Guy

Reaction score
Hello from Steeler and Penguins Country, PA.

My wife bought me a P3S for Christmas and I've been lurking (creeping?) this site since! ;) This is my first flying experience and I've learned alot from the site already (including the fact that they make drone skins. . . So I bought one). Looking forward to learning more!

The weather here in PA hasn't been cooperating, so I've only gotten her in the air 4 or 5 times to this point. Even with only a few flights under my belt, I can see that these things can be very addictive.

You have a great wife Dunk! She's a keeper, just don't let her catch you sleeping next to your drone and all will be fine.:p

Welcome to the forum Dunk .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Thanks for the welcome folks!

So maybe I should keep this to myself, but my wife gets even better. I grew up riding dirt bikes (motorcycles) but retired from that around age 17. In addition to buying me a drone, about 13 years ago SHE TALKED ME into coming out of retirement and we bought a Harley! She is definitely a keeper.

I stand corrected. . . Steelers Country is Steelers Nation. And ya gotta be a member to know what the heck Double Yoi means.

Look forward to getting to know all of you.

Reactions: microraptor
Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

I wish i could have a wife that support my hobbies :) Yes i do agree, its addictive, but sometimes it got bored because of the limitation that drones can do (at least mine)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl