Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Annoyance Factor

Discussion in 'Mavic Discussion' started by kmaluo, Oct 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wsalopek

I'm hoping DJI does exactly that. I hope they don't keep all the better camera tech isolated to the Inspire.

2. wsalopek

If a person has an accident while driving without a license, the insurance company is NOT going to cover them. The driver would be, in this case, an "uninsured motorist", and yes, that kind of thing contributes to all our premiums being higher than they should be.

3. Erised

As for the annoyance factor, getting to the site will be fine but once you are air born the size except for height is almost the same plus the craft is black and will not blend in a sky as well as the phantom especially if it's cloudy.

4. Airtex

Great idea. I've got an old phone company hard hat. With an orange vest, I'll look like Ma Bell at work.

5. PunaPhantom

Couple of points... and I am no authority, just seems logical to me:
    1. If in an accident the insurance company would promptly find out that he was driving without a license and they would not honor his claim... from my experience with insurance companies they will look to any excuse to deny your claim.
    2. Pretty sure to have insurance you need to be a LAWFUL operator.
    3. When he lost his license (depending on state) they probably sent a letter to the insurance co.

Just my 2¢...
    And having been in an accident with an unlicensed/uninsured driver, I am in total agreement with @rskardon

6. LuvMyTJ

LuvMyTJ ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

So apparently some of you can't be civil in this discussion not to mention it went waaaaaaay off topic. Seems like the topic has been covered.

Drama Lama.jpg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.