Android app that will dual display flight app for use on cardboard VR googles???

Reaction score
I have read that there is an iOS app that will display a dual screen of the DJi Go, or any app for that matter, to use with cardboard VR goggles.

Is there a similar app for Android. I purchased a couple of VR headsets that utilize your phone to display VR movies and games. But, the movies and games are displayed on the device side by side so that they'll work with the goggles.

I have read that there is an iOS app that will display a dual screen of the DJi Go, or any app for that matter, to use with cardboard VR goggles.

Is there a similar app for Android. I purchased a couple of VR headsets that utilize your phone to display VR movies and games. But, the movies and games are displayed on the device side by side so that they'll work with the goggles.
Litchi definitely does. I have it, and a headset. Went flyting with the poor man's VR the other day. It works very well. You have to do the FPV in 640x480 which may reduce your range. There are a couple of words of warning that are VR goggle, not Google Cardboard specific.

1) It is good to have a spotter. Because it is not HD, I did not see a bike rider approaching my drone (which was about 10' off the ground) until he was very close. Good thing he saw the drone and stopped. I moved to a safe location and let him by. Note that I was deep in a campground and he was the only person I saw for 30 minutes. In a public place, it could get dangerous.
2) This likely relates to all FPV goggles , but remember that the sounds you hear will be completely disconnected from what you see. This can be disorienting and make you wonder where your drone is. If it is close, you'll wonder if it about the scalp you.

Litchi definitely does. I have it, and a headset. Went flyting with the poor man's VR the other day. It works very well. You have to do the FPV in 640x480 which may reduce your range. There are a couple of words of warning that are VR goggle, not Google Cardboard specific.

1) It is good to have a spotter. Because it is not HD, I did not see a bike rider approaching my drone (which was about 10' off the ground) until he was very close. Good thing he saw the drone and stopped. I moved to a safe location and let him by. Note that I was deep in a campground and he was the only person I saw for 30 minutes. In a public place, it could get dangerous.
2) This likely relates to all FPV goggles , but remember that the sounds you hear will be completely disconnected from what you see. This can be disorienting and make you wonder where your drone is. If it is close, you'll wonder if it about the scalp you.

you must be referring to a p2 as there is no option to set FPV to 640x480 in P3. With Litchi and P3, you get the full HD resolution VR FPV.. works great.

you must be referring to a p2 as there is no option to set FPV to 640x480 in P3. With Litchi and P3, you get the full HD resolution VR FPV.. works great.
That is correct. I have a P2V. No money yet for a P3.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl