all in one GoPro Gimbal and FPV?

Reaction score
is anyone familiar in an out of the box Gimbal and FPV? im thinking that there would be some demand for a product like that. what would be a good price for one if i was to produce it with highquality gimbal motors and a 300mW transmitter?

Jacobrichards91 said:
is anyone familiar in an out of the box Gimbal and FPV? im thinking that there would be some demand for a product like that. what would be a good price for one if i was to produce it with highquality gimbal motors and a 300mW transmitter?

Uhhm, yeah. It's called the Phantom 2 Vision.

ianwood said:
Jacobrichards91 said:

Uhhm, yeah. It's called the Phantom 2 Vision.

vision doesnt have a gimbal

Jacobrichards91 said:

I believe that is a very good point. I wanted to start with $400 project to build my skills, then upgrade later to utilize my gopro. I was thinking FPV next, then Gimbal. A gimbal/fpv package, especially a nice plug-n-play would be a logical step for me.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl