Alfa panels rock!

I still have my immersion rc antenna tracker kit and osd tho I'm worried the 5.8ghz will interfere with the quad

I ran them orientated like this:

View attachment 77096

Here's how they hook up:

View attachment 77097

Sorry, my phone takes bad up close pictures. I think it needs glasses.
Are you using these same m25s for the 2.4g feed as Well? I have some I wanted to try on my argtek but where they're 2.4gband 5g wasn't sure if it's work and don't wanna mess anything up

I have three M25's for sale if anyone's is interested. I'll sell them below list price. Shoot me a message if you're interested.

Used 4 times for range comparison.

Reactions: Matts175
I just took my first flight after the mod today and hit 2 miles before RTH! Great and easy mod and totally worth the $40!

Reactions: Matts175
I have three M25's up for grabs if anyone is interested. I purchased them to do a head to head with another range extender set up so they were only used a hand full of times.

Anyone interested shoot me a message for a sweet deal.

I have three M25's up for grabs if anyone is interested. I purchased them to do a head to head with another range extender set up so they were only used a hand full of times.

LOL. You've been hanging on to those forever. Just Ebay them. :)

Whats up Matt!

Ive actually been super busy working on my house although I'm still getting a lot of flying in. My latest long range setup is quite awesome. Boosted DBS using just the wifi and boosted black Cannon for control with two Pagoda receiving antennas for control and the Birdside dipoles for wifi on the quad. Rediculous distances which I will not comment on.

I have a ton of surplus experimental antennas, cables, connectors etc...

Whats up Matt!

Ive actually been super busy working on my house although I'm still getting a lot of flying in. My latest long range setup is quite awesome. Boosted DBS using just the wifi and boosted black Cannon for control with two Pagoda receiving antennas for control and the Birdside dipoles for wifi on the quad. Rediculous distances which I will not comment on.

I have a ton of surplus experimental antennas, cables, connectors etc...

Wow! Sounds like a pretty cool set-up.

I know what you mean about having tons of stuff laying around. I need to get some stuff on Ebay as well. LOL

I ran them orientated like this:

View attachment 77096

Here's how they hook up:

View attachment 77097

Sorry, my phone takes bad up close pictures. I think it needs glasses.
I got the alfas too but I got the one big one and the two smaller ones .I thought the two small ones were the 2.4ghz and the bigger one was the 5.8ghz .did not know u can use the three 5.8ghz ...

PM sent

I got the alfas too but I got the one big one and the two smaller ones .I thought the two small ones were the 2.4ghz and the bigger one was the 5.8ghz .did not know u can use the three 5.8ghz ...
That's a new one for me too I've always seen the one big panel and the two smaller panels

It's totally cool. I love the conversation.

I'm trying an experiment right now. I bought some P3 professional antennas for the bird side. Only $4 for 4. I'm ripping one apart right now to see what makes it tick.
For the 5.8 G?
Any modifications necessary and where did you get them from?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jadabyanza24