Airport/plane log. How I get on.

I've got to go to bed.... I'm slaughtered:confused::confused::confused:

giphy.gif

Don't know what I done last night..... I do now:eek::eek:

giphy.gif

What the hell.........:p

Took this last night on our sunset cruise with my Gono, these cameras are good;)

image.jpg

The whole holiday we have had turtles in the sea in great bay, brilliant sight;) been trying to film them under water, no luck at the mo:( got another 3 days to get them.;)

The whole holiday we have had turtles in the sea in great bay, brilliant sight;) been trying to film them under water, no luck at the mo:( got another 3 days to get them.;)
Maybe you will have some luck Porky . Enjoy your last few days bro :)

****! I thought you moved there ya been there so long! Nice!

Thanks for the pictures you sent... I will upload them here for you since your internet is slow there. :D

Here is the Mr. & Mrs. in the ocean enjoying a swim... nice tan Porky!

e4ac007d211163d4cdbb4ffaab9a29a8.jpg

Here he is at the pool... what ya drinking there Porky?

geico-pig-boots-and-pants.jpg

Getting in some zip line rides...

09bfac89e10155580050b13b2ccdce68.jpg

And I am not sure about this one Porky but here it is, just keep this on the down low. Don't want to get ole Porky in trouble...

pig.png

Enjoy the rest of your trip Porky family!

Here ya go;) I was pink before I came here now look at the colour of me:D

giphy.gif

Only got a couple of days left now:(
Had a brilliant time here as always but it's still not over yet;)
Going out flying again tonight on the beach, should be fun;)

Thanks - also thanks for the info - very useful.
S.
Your more than welcome my friend;) this was one of the reasons I started this thread, to help other people out who are thinking about taking their phantom abroad. Now I've got to get it home:eek: I'll keep you all posted;)

Hey guys,

It's my last full day in paradise, I fly back tomorrow afternoon & be in the UK Saturday morning. I will report back if I have any issues on my return flight.

I would just like to say "thank you" to all for following this thread & having a good laugh along the way;)

I have enjoyed flying my P2 over here but also gutted about my compass problem:( that made me very reluctant flying it on other parts of the island. Best to be safe than sorry;)

Got soooo many pics/vids with it so hopefully it was worth bringing it.

Went flying last night which was great, it attracts so much attention here with the locals, I had about 8 kids with their parents watching last night but they came along just as I was landing. Meeting with them tonight just to show them it flying, just for fun;)

Oh I'm gonna miss this place when I'm back in the UK:( I might even think about bringing the other thing with me next time;)

Have a great last day and safe travels buddy;)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart