Airport/plane log. How I get on.

image.jpg
Would just like to thank dirk for taking the time to spot me flying on the live webcam from the hotel;)

If you all look very closely you can see piglet;)
I'll be gosh darned. I almost gave up, and Bam! Good work you two!

Look at the two black drums half way up the hill, right side then follow the white mast down then you will see piglet;)
Piglet in Paradise;) very nice Porky.

And well done Dirk:cool:

View attachment 32091
I'll be gosh darned. I almost gave up, and Bam! Good work you two!
How cute is that dog;) wife loves that picture;)

Batteries are on charge again ready for another flight tonight;) we do have a cruise ship in today but it should be leaving before I fly.

I must admit I've had sooo much enjoyment flying my Phantom again, think I've got to I engrossed with the other thing.... I will defently be flying it more when I return to the UK.

I had to be very carful yesterday when I was flying.... There was some sort of religious ceremony going on on the beach, kept well away from it;) what a nice guy I am:D

How cute is that dog;) wife loves that picture;)

Batteries are on charge again ready for another flight tonight;) we do have a cruise ship in today but it should be leaving before I fly.

I must admit I've had sooo much enjoyment flying my Phantom again, think I've got to I engrossed with the other thing.... I will defently be flying it more when I return to the UK.

I had to be very carful yesterday when I was flying.... There was some sort of religious ceremony going on on the beach, kept well away from it;) what a nice guy I am:D
but jail would have bumped the thread a bit ! also something to tell the folks when you got home (eventually)

Here ya go;) another sunset picture from tonight's flying;)

Hope you like;)

image.jpg

Piglet is just starting to play up:eek: I'm flying in Naza mode so two green flashing lights then it starts flashing one green light...... Then back to two, oh what's that all about..... Both S1 & S2 switches are both up:confused:

Reactions: Mike Drone7
led on 1 arm flashing or ?..........

Nope both arms are flashing two solid green lights (Naza mode) then both arms flash one solid green light as if I'm flying in phantom mode.

Then it goes back, both arms to two green flashing lights, Naza mode again:eek:

Still flies ok but the lights are telling me, not all is ok.

[REFLIST][/REFLIST]
Nope both arms are flashing two solid green lights (Naza mode) then both arms flash one solid green light as if I'm flying in phantom mode.

Then it goes back, both arms to two green flashing lights, Naza mode again:eek:

Still flies ok but the lights are telling me, not all is ok.
Hey Porky Rob is right on the money;). I noticed the same thing happening and after all my mishaps after installing the RPG I started a thread "Help with double green flash" here and on the DJI forum. Only got one reply here but got a few over on the DJI forum and as Rob said any stick input in Naza mode causes a double green flash (sticks aren't centered) and when you release the sticks it goes back to a single green flash. I had never remembered it doing that before but one of the replies on the DJI forum suggested hovering right in front of you yaw, fly right or left, front or back or give it some thrust and bingo double green flash, let go of the sticks and back to single green flash. Believe me I was worried too and tried it for half a battery about 10 feet away from me;) My buddies does the same thing and when I mentioned it to him he had never noticed it before either until I brought it up. Whew long winded there but I think your ok my friend;)

Reactions: Clampit
Thanks all;) I must admit I've never noticed that ever;) that's because I'm hovering for a while taking pics;)

What about this one then, green lights start to flash red then back to green. This happens on fully charged batteries.

Another nice pic from the beach;)
image.jpg
Boobies:D. I remember another thread like this hence why I had to post, she'll kill me :D

Thanks all;) I must admit I've never noticed that ever;) that's because I'm hovering for a while taking pics;)

What about this one then, green lights start to flash red then back to green. This happens on fully charged batteries.
Sorry Porky I have no idea on that one:eek: Great pictures I can't wait for the recap of your holiday and all of the pics;)

Reactions: dirkclod

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
finestheatingn