Age Limit.

Watch a 10 year old on a play station or x box to get an indication. Keeping the thing in flight is fairly simple. The sense of responsibility and appreciation of potential consequences is the issue it seems.

Reactions: 66Fury
In the US, the craft must be registered by someone who is at least 13 years old.
True -- but, there is no age limit for the pilot.

My 10yr old granddaughter flies my P3A just fine. Landings are sometimes a bit scary but she is fine with the rest.

I remapped the sticks to match typical setup on game controllers.

Right: Rotate (yaw) L-R/Move F-B
Left: Strafe L-R/Alt U-D

This allows her to fly with the right stick pushing forward for speed and steering it left/right. Up and down controlled by left stick.

It also makes it easy to orbit. Push left on the right stick at the same time you push right on the left stick.

My 10yr old granddaughter flies my P3A just fine. Landings are sometimes a bit scary but she is fine with the rest.

I remapped the sticks to match typical setup on game controllers.

Right: Rotate (yaw) L-R/Move F-B
Left: Strafe L-R/Alt U-D

This allows her to fly with the right stick pushing forward for speed and steering it left/right. Up and down controlled by left stick.

It also makes it easy to orbit. Push left on the right stick at the same time you push right on the left stick.
Yeah but, you should also post the picture of her shooting the 50 cal.
;)

Age Limit, how about oldest, as long as you figure out the app?
:rolleyes:

Yeah but, you should also post the picture of her shooting the 50 cal.
;)
Van was 14 when I took this.

But the 10yr old (who was 7 here) does shoot and shoot very well...

I took her out to one of our wednesday long range shoots last year. She started at 200y and then went to 300y with her Savage .17hmr (which the practical limit on that round is about 250-275yd). She was dropping 8-9 rings at 200 and 7-8 rings at 300. She impressed most of the old guys who were surprised she could hit the target at all at that range especially since the scope is a simplex scope with no markings for range and she was exceeding the practical range of the round by 50yd.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl