Aerial video of one of the most beautiful bays in the world - Bolata Beach (Bulgaria)

Reaction score
This is my first flight - DJI Phantom III Advanced
Please recommend me some better filming options. Thanks :)
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

1. Choose your time of day carefully for best light. See "Golden Hour"
  2. Get a decent set of ND filters. They'll allow you to pop more contrast.
  3. Get a feel for smaller stick movements. Great article here.
  4. Practice, practice, practice.

You're off to a good start, Martin.

Last edited:
Forgot about this video Simon Newton did awhile back on adjusting yaw & pan settings. He does a good job of explaining EXPO tuning in the DJI Go app. Worth a look.

Reactions: Martin Petrov
This is my first flight - DJI Phantom III Advanced
Please recommend me some better filming options. Thanks :)

I would agree also that, you are off to a great start Martin - beautiful spot for flying and filming and you got some amazing footage.

For certain try out ND filters, a little "jerky" on the gimbal moves - but hey, first time not bad at all, smooth that out a bit and you're ok.

Best tip of all is now that you have that great footage - get yourself some editing software and all those "jerky moves" you can edit out of there with nice smooth fadeouts for scene changes. By the time your finished editing you might have about 1/4 of all that footage and a neat and tidy 4 - 5 minute video (maybe even two of them).

Good job - keep up the safe flying and filming (learn some editing - it's a lot easier than you would expect) and you will really see your work come together.

Reactions: Martin Petrov

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan