adding your own music to videos

Reaction score
I have tried a samsung tablet and i only see the dji songs available and it also will only play my video for 30 seconds.
I switched to an ipad mini and i see the option for my songs but than it tells me, the song is not available due to DRM restrictions. But my buddy has the standard dji and he uses his iphone 6 to fly and he is able to upload his own music from itunes.

I would personally like to use an android tablet because i have downloaded so many song i can just transfer over. any advice would be greatly appreciated

Are these 'downloaded songs' copyrighted?

I have tried a samsung tablet and i only see the dji songs available and it also will only play my video for 30 seconds.
I switched to an ipad mini and i see the option for my songs but than it tells me, the song is not available due to DRM restrictions. But my buddy has the standard dji and he uses his iphone 6 to fly and he is able to upload his own music from itunes.

I would personally like to use an android tablet because i have downloaded so many song i can just transfer over. any advice would be greatly appreciated

Just to cut more to the chase... I'm assuming you are attempting to use the DJI Go app to create the video?

So you want advise on what Android device to use, how to use DRM restricted songs on an iPad or how to use DRM restricted songs no an iPhone (using the DJI Go app)?

Be aware that if you try to share video on some social media sites like Facebook or YouTube with commercial songs it may get rejected because of the copyright

Im just curious as how is my buddy doing this from his iphone.Not looking to get into trouble,Im talking about the songs i have paid for

You are looking for royalty free music. I suggest reading about Creative Commons license, look for sites like incompetech.com or creativecommons.org, even YouTube has its own music library you can use for non-profit personal videos

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl