Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Adding 2nd P2, which one?

Discussion in 'Phantom 2 Discussion' started by PhantomPhreak, Nov 28, 2014.

1. PhantomPhreak

Thinking of buying a 2nd P2 to the fleet, future flyaway replacement . What would you get?

P2 version 2 w/HD3D for $849
    P2 version 1 w/HD3D for $729

I would keep my 3+ black on the version 1 and put the GPH 4 on the version 2. I think the V1 would have the V2 esc's for possible motor upgrade. Might sell the controller using the Futaba.

2. 750r

I'd get the v2 if I where buying another phantom I'm planing a build for my next Multi rotor .
    From what I understand the ESC's are the same they just have a different software on them that can only be done through DJI .

3. Beckman

4. PhantomPhreak

Sorry for late reply. There were a few places that had them at $849 for Black Friday and Cyber Monday, B&H, Adorama, and forum sponsor UAV outlet. Ebay has one for $849, Drone Nerds. I had an 8%, $67 Ebay Bucks coupon so it was enough to knock me off the fence. Its on its way and hoping the GoPro 4 will work OK.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DJI-Phantom...pt=Radio_Control_Vehicles&hash=item2ed97ea044

5. PhantomPhreak

Edit. Since I posted above the price is up to $959 but noticed it comes with extra props and an extra battery. Still a good deal. I checked the one I bought and it also says extra props and battey. I don't remermber seeing that, will find out when it arrives on Friday. If so, killer deal.