Activation Failed (serverbackfail)

If you're speaking about the initial activation; I can tell you that DJI has been having sporadic network issues for the last 24-48 hours.

dji has server problems and will back in the next 24 to 48 hours

Just had 1st snow of season and was hoping to get it out there, but sounds like it may be a bit.

Thanks for the reply.

Just had 1st snow of season and was hoping to get it out there, but sounds like it may be a bit.

Thanks for the reply.
Yeah, snowing here too...was going to get some shots of my dogs romping around in it.

Sounds more like a hack to me. A scheduled update should have advanced notice and and a projected return to service.

Anyone had any luck logging on the DJI Assistant 2 TODAY? I found some posts at DJI's forum that said it was back up, but I can't get to it...
@msinger
@Meta4
Never mind, reset my pw, back in. Thanks!

Last edited:
Still can't get this thing to register. Are they still having server issues? It seems like if this was a system-wide issue, people would be blowing the forum up. I've been bricked for the last three days.

Still can't get this thing to register. Are they still having server issues? It seems like if this was a system-wide issue, people would be blowing the forum up. I've been bricked for the last three days.
When mine refused to connect, I clicked the link and changed my password. When the server came back up, it still wouldn't let me in. So I clicked the password link and changed it back. Got right in then...

I am having the same problem. Just got the Phantom 4 Pro+ and was able to create a DJI account and login on the built in screen. When trying to activate the drone I get the Activation Failed (ServerBackFail) contact DJI support if error persists after restarting. Have restarted several times, reset the controller multiple times, tried using a different email and the same message keeps popping up. Any ideas of what I can do to fix this?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

I had login issues last weekend after DJI had server issues, couldn't get back on even after the server was back up. I did a password reset and was able to get in then. I think they might store pw info on different servers for different accesses, and mine got out of sync.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl