About My Phantom 3 Standard battery

Reaction score
hello all, i need to know about my phantom 3 standard battery.
my cycle time 13 times. and now its show 96% battery healthy.
only can fly 18 minutes batt remain 20%.
this is normal?? im storage battery always on 50%. im a new bie using a DJI phantom.

sorry for realy bad english.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Does not sound bad. You may want to run the battery down to 8% and then charge fully. This will help the battery understand what 0 and 100% charge is.

Are you saying you always run your battery down to less than 7%? If so, that's not healthy for the battery. It would be best to only fly it down until the first battery cell reaches 3.3V.

please tell me how to charger and storage? charging when batt 20%-30% or less than 10%? hard to understand.

From what I gather you should run the battery down to around 8-10% once every 8-10 cycles. The rest of the time only drop it to around 20-30%, that will ensure that you get the most from your battery, depending on how long you've owned it you could be entitled to a free replacement from DJI, that is if the battery is losing it's power prematurely. Contact DJI support with all the details that you have and see what they say. In my experience their customer support is really good, definitely improving.

Best of luck and welcome to the forums.

Storing battery between 40% and 60% is fine just fly the battery down to 8 to 10% every 20ish cycles. If you have been out flying and your battery is say 20 25% just give it a charge up to 50% 2 bars on the battery for storing again hope this helps

From what I gather you should run the battery down to around 8-10% once every 8-10 cycles. The rest of the time only drop it to around 20-30%, that will ensure that you get the most from your battery, depending on how long you've owned it you could be entitled to a free replacement from DJI, that is if the battery is losing it's power prematurely. Contact DJI support with all the details that you have and see what they say. In my experience their customer support is really good, definitely improving.

Best of luck and welcome to the forums.
imposible to contact dji on my country. i live in Bali Indonesia.
but buy a bew one is better idea in my ipinion.
thanks for reply

Storing battery between 40% and 60% is fine just fly the battery down to 8 to 10% every 20ish cycles. If you have been out flying and your battery is say 20 25% just give it a charge up to 50% 2 bars on the battery for storing again hope this helps

thanks. now you make it clear, thanks for your help.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl