Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Sign up for a weekly email of the latest drone news & information

A decision to be made...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by _007, May 18, 2015.

  1. _007

    May 17, 2015
    Likes Received:
    So I have this weird predicament. First world kinda problem. I have the P3 on "Pre-Order" at B&H. It comes with an extra battery and a Manfrotto bag. Love these two item and will get them both anyways. This package is not going to ship until who knows when. I don't think they will ship things separate. See here:

    Choices are:

    1. Wait for B&H and get everything later on, but all at once (maybe as long as a month wait).

    2. Buy from the last no name people on Amazon that have some left and then have the P3 with nothing to store it in, or extra battery, ect until the other stuff comes through. Also, if something is wrong with it, it may be hard to get replacement worked out since these sellers have like 3 lifetime ratings on Amazon (No one uses them).

    With the battery shortage, is it better to just wait in your opinion or just get it in pieces? I know I know, its my decision, we cant make it for you ect ect, but I would like some opinions.
  2. msinger

    Approved Vendor

    Oct 30, 2014
    Likes Received: