7th channel lever and v3.0

metel89 said:
There are a couple of threads on here where people have managed to revert back.

Basically I opened up the 1.08 Assistant which was still on my PC while the Phantom is connected. It will complain of a firmware mismatch. Ignore that and click on the Upgrade Tab. You should see a link for 1.08 on the Main Controller. Click that and let it "Upgrade" to 1.08. Cycle the power on the Phantom, close the Assistant and run the Phantom2-Tool and select H3-2D to enable the 7th Channel. The lever should work as before even after powering the Phantom off and on.

That worked for me and will wait to update when it's sorted out. Thank YOU!!!! :) :) :)

metel89 said:
There are a couple of threads on here where people have managed to revert back.

Basically I opened up the 1.08 Assistant which was still on my PC while the Phantom is connected. It will complain of a firmware mismatch. Ignore that and click on the Upgrade Tab. You should see a link for 1.08 on the Main Controller. Click that and let it "Upgrade" to 1.08. Cycle the power on the Phantom, close the Assistant and run the Phantom2-Tool and select H3-2D to enable the 7th Channel. The lever should work as before even after powering the Phantom off and on.
Worked like a charm, thank you :)

Geert said:
There was no way to go around the new firmware to make the 7th channel work.
I was lucky to find the older .dmg file on my iMac time machine.
Revert back to the previous firmware.
7th channel is working again.

Geert.

Hopefully DJI will allow us to use the 7th channel in the new upcoming firmware.

Hello !!!! DJI , are you listening ?

:lol:

how easy/hard is it to revert back to previous firmware ? i already have the dmg for it

wgasja said:
Geert said:

Geert.

Hopefully DJI will allow us to use the 7th channel in the new upcoming firmware.

how easy/hard is it to revert back to previous firmware ? i already have the dmg for it

I just re-installed v.2.00 assistant and did an update. It will update to the previous firmware

MattOlieman said:
wgasja said:
Geert said:

Geert.

I just re-installed v.2.00 assistant and did an update. It will update to the previous firmware

gone back to v2.0, 7th channel working again, happy days . thank you

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl