600m Over The Fog with New phantom vision plus 3v

Reaction score
Hi there

Today I would like to share my video with you my first time flying with phantom vision plus 3v over the fog in my city

The best feature in 3v is that it rises very fast to up and noise it make is low, but the flying time is less between one to two minutes because the new motors I think

Here are some images and video link below

http://youtu.be/OQSKiCHPkSE

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    261.8 KB · Views: 1,276
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    228.2 KB · Views: 1,287
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    301.9 KB · Views: 1,281
I have the same parts on mine. It doesn't ascent any faster. It would if the app allowed it to, but it remains the same.

Nice view!

Awesome, Loved the descent through the fog.

flyNfrank said:
I have the same parts on mine. It doesn't ascent any faster. It would if the app allowed it to, but it remains the same.

Nice view!

Put that puppy on Manual mode or Atti .. you will see how much faster it goes up

bliffman said:
I'm sure the CAA will love this ..... flying over a busy city at over the legal 400ft. Well done.

I do not think that the CAA cares if a Vision flies at 600m height in Kuwait!

Personally I would never do something as stupid as this, and I think (hope) that the opp will start to relies this too when his flying experience improves.

Noël said:
bliffman said:
I'm sure the CAA will love this ..... flying over a busy city at over the legal 400ft. Well done.

I do not think that the CAA cares if a Vision flies at 600m height in Kuwait!

Personally I would never do something as stupid as this, and I think (hope) that the opp will start to relies this too when his flying experience improves.

Unfortunately we do have rules and regulations here in Kuwait that prevents us from doing this but if you don't break the rules sometimes you can never have the joy of a flying experience like this

If you keep breaking the rules (like all your other films) you will not only ruin it for yourself, but also for others

I am sure that you will understand this some day.. Only time will tell if this will be to late

714Aberdeen said:
Unfortunately we do have rules and regulations here in Kuwait that prevents us from doing this but if you don't break the rules sometimes you can never have the joy of a flying experience like this

I would think that in your part of the world you would be even more concerned about an accident occurring. Like a US F18 ingesting your Phantom, then crashing. The US blames Iran so we bomb them. Iran gets pissed and bombs Iraq, Kuwait, then Israel. Meanwhile Kuwait is sitting there waiting for the US to bail them out of a **** situation (like before). All because you wanted to fly your toy and take pretty pictures.

Noël said:
If you keep breaking the rules (like all your other films) you will not only ruin it for yourself, but also for others

I am sure that you will understand this some day.. Only time will tell if this will be to late

Thank you

However You are not forced to watch all of my videos if that thing desturb you.

If you think it is stupid for you but it is wonderful for other people.

I hope you understand now

Like mentioned before. When you get more experience you will understand.

I'm done here.

714Aberdeen said:

Sort of like if you never ignore drug laws you can never enjoy the high you get from them?? :roll:

So if a plane flying IFR collided with your Phantom while it was in the fog, would you just tell those injured or their families that you were just feeling the "joy of a flying experience" that was contrary to the laws and regulations you are subject to??

Oh no, not another one... You are not the first one to do these intelligent moves and fly your Phantom where it is not alowed. Now and then it happens over here too and sometimes it messes up a little bit. Last week a genius flew near an airport and both mediheli and the airport traffic was stopped immediately. The guy got caught after a while and guess he had something to explain after that. He was a professional idiot, I mean photographer, with permissions and insurance etc. Gone. It happens now and then and each time the regulations gets harder. Unfortunately anyone can buy these Phantoms without any knowledge about what they can do. Admit that your flight was a pretty dumb move. There are a lot of cloud-movies on YouTube, fly through forests instead, much more fun to fly and watch. =)

MickeM said:
Oh no, not another one... You are not the first one to do these intelligent moves and fly your Phantom where it is not alowed. Now and then it happens over here too and sometimes it messes up a little bit. Last week a genius flew near an airport and both mediheli and the airport traffic was stopped immediately. The guy got caught after a while and guess he had something to explain after that. He was a professional idiot, I mean photographer, with permissions and insurance etc. Gone. It happens now and then and each time the regulations gets harder. Unfortunately anyone can buy these Phantoms without any knowledge about what they can do. Admit that your flight was a pretty dumb move. There are a lot of cloud-movies on YouTube, fly through forests instead, much more fun to fly and watch. =)

However can you please send the story for the genius flew that you mentioned to know the end of the story and which newspaper was

I'm really serious to know the end

SilentAV8R said:
714Aberdeen said:

Sort of like if you never ignore drug laws you can never enjoy the high you get from them?? :roll:

So if a plane flying IFR collided with your Phantom while it was in the fog, would you just tell those injured or their families that you were just feeling the "joy of a flying experience" that was contrary to the laws and regulations you are subject to??

You have wide Imagination

Mopar Bob said:
714Aberdeen said:

I would think that in your part of the world you would be even more concerned about an accident occurring. Like a US F18 ingesting your Phantom, then crashing. The US blames Iran so we bomb them. Iran gets pissed and bombs Iraq, Kuwait, then Israel. Meanwhile Kuwait is sitting there waiting for the US to bail them out of a **** situation (like before). All because you wanted to fly your toy and take pretty pictures.

What is the name of movie please ..

714Aberdeen said:
Mopar Bob said:
714Aberdeen said:

What is the name of movie please ..

"600M Over The Fog With DJI Phantom Vision Plus"

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl