$6 DJI Remote Controller Strap

Reaction score
For those interested in getting a harness, I just picked this one up at Target for $6.
Spare Part NO. 44
7027d8001cbc9bd27b2fc020c56ba2b2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Nickster
Nice deal. Did you see any DJI lanyards?

No lanyards just this harness, batteries, an P3 propellers for $6.

Guess I need to make a run over to see what the Target up the street has.

I went today. Found it. There is one more left at the Beavercreek, OH store since I picked up the other one.

They are not online. You have to go into the store.

Thanks you! I live down the road from one I go see if I can snag one. I dont think I need a strap for my remote but i will get one just in case. I've used it for over a hour before and never had issues this my hands/arms getting tired but doesn't hurt to have it i guess.

I grabbed one of these as well. They're a little awkward to put on and feel sorta weird to wear, but they're probably great for long flying sessions, especially with a tablet attached.

$6 is a steal though. I have a feeling they're going to end production on them or something and are just trying to close out the stock. They cant be very far above cost at $6. The build quality and materials are superb.

Reactions: Nickster
Anyone have DCPI from receipt?

I saw one at my local Target and opened to check it out. For me it's overkill so I left it on the shelf. Now though, I wonder if it would be possible to make a "normal" neck strap out of all the pieces. I think I'll get one and check it out. For $6, not much to lose...

I have both. This is good for a tablet since they weigh more. I like the strap for when I am just using my phone.

I saw one at my local Target and opened to check it out. For me it's overkill so I left it on the shelf. Now though, I wonder if it would be possible to make a "normal" neck strap out of all the pieces. I think I'll get one and check it out. For $6, not much to lose...
Post pics when you do.
You made me think the same. I just need to get back tomorrow eve.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl