Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

$5.00 tablet mount

Discussion in 'Phantom 2 Vision + Discussion' started by battman2036, Mar 28, 2015.

1. battman2036

I know this topic gets beaten like a dead horse, but I had to share this. I was in a dollar store called $5 Below and saw this on the wall.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I checked the measurements against my Galaxy Tab 3 7" and it said it would fit. So I figured for $5 why not.
    Opened it up and it looked like it was made for the Phantom controller arm.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

So for $5.00 I'm in the game. I think I'm going to buy a second as a back up just in case.
    [​IMG]

2. BoatGuy

That's awesome. I have been looking for a matching bracket all winter. Looks like you won the jackpot. Can you tell me the store location. City and state. I would be happy to get somebody to buy and send me three of these. I change tablets and phones a lot. Would send you a PM but can't figure out how on the new format.

Thanks
    John

3. battman2036

4. mad in nc

battman2036 likes this.
  5. BoatGuy

Thanks for the info. I am doing a trip next week and have a few hours to kill around Chicago and Indiana. Looks like there a few stores there. I will check them out. If things get hopeless I will post here and hope for a good Samaritan.

Regards

6. battman2036

Good luck. If you can't find them, I'm sure we can work something out to get them to you.