4K 60 fps is buttery smooth.

Reaction score
When I first started filming with the P4P I was bummed about tap to focus and had no idea how to set the camera to get the best dynamic range, I feel like every day I am getting a little better. I love the way she focuses now and am understanding the way the camera works more and more. I hope everyone is having a great Holiday and cant wait to see some new footage from you guys!

I just realized there's some sort of compression happening and its crushing the blacks, Hopefully its just taking a bit to render.

Great work!

The problem with more options when it comes to the camera is more to think about. I've just got myself a P4PP and it's definitely going to take some time getting used to it. The 4K camera and One Inch sensor should keep us on par with image technology for long enough.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

When I first started filming with the P4P I was bummed about tap to focus and had no idea how to set the camera to get the best dynamic range, I feel like every day I am getting a little better. I love the way she focuses now and am understanding the way the camera works more and more. I hope everyone is having a great Holiday and cant wait to see some new footage from you guys!
Nice!
Looking good!
:)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl