$479 DJI Flight Trainer

Reaction score
DJI put together one of the coolest video's to show what they are now calling a Flight Trainer. Before opening the email, I thought I would see something that plugged into the back of the new V3 controller, but it wasn't. They are calling their least expensive quad a flight trainer. At any rate, the person flying the quad in the video is top notch. See for yourself.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HD487qw8dCo[/youtube]

Agreed.

I was about to say something similar.

Monte55 said:
I got the same trainer, my second, last week from BH PHOTO for $379 delivered. Remember when they used to be almost $700.

I got a fc40 version as my trainer phantom before stepping up to a higher end model

Pretty much cost about the same as the vision model I got used to replace it

I don't see why they are promoting the older phantom as a trainer when the p2 phantom has longer flight times which would be better for those who want to get as much practice in as possible

If you see the pilot in the original video and then the Inspire 1 release circus, you see the same pilot. I figured that's how they got the rights....to edit.

Selling old inventory...

I had no idea dji was using someone elses video. Thanks for digging up the original video Jayson. I would have to think that pilot now works for dji. And like RichWest said it's probably clearing out old inventory.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl