3D printed part request (for Phantom 4)

If anyone has an idea for a 3D printed part you'd like for your Phantom 4 (that doesn't already exist today), please post a detailed description of your idea below. A few people on this forum have 3D printers (like me) and would likely be able to help make these ideas come to life.

Here are some of the parts I've created so far:
A fake battery that opens from the top to keep small items in. It should fit in the battery slots in the default carry case and in the custom foam backpacks and cases.

Reactions: Phantomix
A fake battery that opens from the top to keep small items in. It should fit in the battery slots in the default carry case and in the custom foam backpacks and cases.
Oh this sounds fantastic but non commercial 3D printers might not be able to perform this request

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

non commercial 3D printers might not be able to perform this request
I could print this on my non-commercial 3D printers. It would most likely be an 8+ hour print though, so it's a pretty tall order for anyone who is looking to print a mass quantity of them.

If anyone has an idea for a 3D printed part you'd like for your Phantom 4 (that doesn't already exist today), please post a detailed description of your idea below. A few people on this forum have 3D printers (like me) and would likely be able to help make these ideas come to life.

Thingsverse have a more protective motor cap.

DJI Phantom 4 Motor Cap by jonbunker

Just printed it and it works superb. Also, could you please share the files you've created with us?

Reactions: thunderbird
Hah... well, build it ;)

Reactions: Erised
I could print this on my non-commercial 3D printers. It would most likely be an 8+ hour print though, so it's a pretty tall order for anyone who is looking to print a mass quantity of them.
I'd pay $10 for this.

I'd pay $10 for this.
I'd have to charge a lot more than $10 in order to tie up a printer for the entire day. That's the main reason I normally do not attempt large builds like this. Now, if I just had room to store 20 printers... :D

Nice stuff. I might be ordering one of your items. So here is an idea. What about a mock battery cover for the drone itself. I remove the battery when transporting. But would like a cover to prevent dust and debris from entering the voided space on the drone. Just a thought.

Reactions: Erised
Nice stuff. I might be ordering one of your items. So here is an idea. What about a mock battery cover for the drone itself. I remove the battery when transporting. But would like a cover to prevent dust and debris from entering the voided space on the drone. Just a thought.
I second and third this idea! Just a piece to cover the opening.

Motor caps are amazing! Those others were junk! Thanks Mike!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl