3D printed part request (for Phantom 4)

msinger

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Website
phantomhelp.com
If anyone has an idea for a 3D printed part you'd like for your Phantom 4 (that doesn't already exist today), please post a detailed description of your idea below. A few people on this forum have 3D printers (like me) and would likely be able to help make these ideas come to life.

Here are some of the parts I've created so far:

Motor caps that cover the entire motor, think a sleeve. NOT silicone ones but hard plastic.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

No mounts for Spot trace only tk 102 and trakimo and some other small ones. The Spot Trace is 100% GPS because I do not have cell service in many places I fly. Spot trace is a little bigger

+1 for a non-Silicone motor cap that covers the entire motor. There are semi-rigid vinyl ones used for commercial tube capping applications that I am thinking of buying however they are only sold in quantities of 250+... but they end up being about $0.80 per cap.

I'd also be interested in seeing some type of universal mountaing bar featuring M-LOK interface slots. I'm considering having my guys machine me up a pair out of Delrin.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Ah, so, not only do you want a cover -- you want a cover that can hold a specific LED.

Why not just glue it onto the OEM cover? You could always swap them out later if you want to return it to stock.

Well, perhaps someone will take on your request. It's super niche for sure.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub