So I ended up getting a 3d printer, first two things I printed lol

Attachments

• IMG_20160716_144706.jpg
    IMG_20160716_144706.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 702
  • IMG_20160716_125909.jpg
    IMG_20160716_125909.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 683
Nice looking first prints! The windsurfer turned out particularly well, especially considering it prints best with supports and a lot of newer 3D printer users don't know how to properly use brim or raft. Great job!

Printers are invaluable for this and many other hobbies. Congrats on taking the plunge!

What kind of printer did you get?

Yes,
@WLS350Z
What did you get? I'm looking at my options. ;)

Rod

What are these worth? I can never get my head around how they work, when I print it prints on paper lol........

Reactions: Philltayl
What are these worth? I can never get my head around how they work, when I print it prints on paper lol........

Rod

Reactions: Vzr1
Didn't say use them, just be interesting how the texture was after it spits them out

yea you can add textured bumps so you can feel her up. it IS 3D. you can even have her caboose on backside of bill.
You could also print the PLATES to print the money with.
I read the #1 printed object is a sex toy. I disagree, the #1 object is a plate of spaghetti, I don't know anyone who hasn't made one. Maybe the #1 SUCCESSFUL printed object is a toy.

U.S. government gave a grant to develop the printer, and now wants to ban it from printing. Professor wanted to make a Star Trek replicator, and was given the grant.

But you can think of a 3D printer as an inverted CNC machine. It adds where the CNC removes.

More than the most expensive Phanton/Mavic.....lol

My modular 3D printer was under 300 Euros .....

Print volume size : 200 x 200 x 170mm

Nigel

So I ended up getting a 3d printer, first two things I printed lol
I guess you didn't get to fly that weekend while you printed those two.
I'm waiting for a deal on wood fiber so I can print some paneling for mine ala 70's station wagons.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl