32 channel hack

Its not necessarily lower or higher is better. It's just channels that seem to be quiet in comparison to the others. In my particular case, it does tend to be the higher channels that are quieter. Even so, I rarely ever use the extended channels anyway. Some others of course may need them more often if they are in a very noisy area.

Thanks I'll give it a try

Reactions: Oso
It's because your using a Mac. I had this problem at first until i tried it on my windows computer.
You cannot have a file that starts with a . on a mac because they are reserved for system files. So the file your copying isn't the correct file name. The file name should be something like .dji.config and that is not allowed on a Mac.
Switch to a PC and it will work. Good luck

I found the solution to get this to work. You were correct, OSX Finder automatically hides "system" and other files starting with a ".". However, there is a solution that requires running a couple commands from the Terminal application to configure Finder to display these files. The following instructions will enable / disable Finder to display these files:

Enter the following commands in the Terminal (Applications -> Utilities -> Terminal):

defaults write com.apple.finder AppleShowAllFiles TRUE
killall Finder

Change TRUE to FALSE to reverse the changes.

I used this method to implement the 32 channel hack on my iPad using iTunes on El Capitan. Hopefully this helps a few others with Macs that got stuck with this process.

Reactions: yakangler10

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav