32 channel hack

Reaction score
I been trying to get the 32 channel hack but it's not working for me. I have a iPhone 6 and a iPad Air. I down loaded thefile, unzipped, and added it to my Dji go app in iTunes. Can anyone help me out here I'd like to try this out.

Set app for manual (or custom?) instead of automatic channels?

Are you sure you added it? Did you get a replace the file when you added it?

What fordruid said too.

I been trying to get the 32 channel hack but it's not working for me. I have a iPhone 6 and a iPad Air. I down loaded thefile, unzipped, and added it to my Dji go app in iTunes. Can anyone help me out here I'd like to try this out.
Follow these steps carefully and it should work with no issue.

More channels hack

I used custom channel select. First time I tryed it didn't replace the second time I tryed it replaced and still didn't work. I used my Mac and it didn't replace but it added a new file but sill not working.

Have you restarted the app since replacing?

I used custom channel select. First time I tryed it didn't replace the second time I tryed it replaced and still didn't work. I used my Mac and it didn't replace but it added a new file but sill not working.
It's because your using a Mac. I had this problem at first until i tried it on my windows computer.
You cannot have a file that starts with a . on a mac because they are reserved for system files. So the file your copying isn't the correct file name. The file name should be something like .dji.config and that is not allowed on a Mac.
Switch to a PC and it will work. Good luck

Worked fine when I used my mac, and have done this many times. o_O

Ok. You may be onto something. I stand corrected.

I have the actual file stored on my windows 2012 server, and just drag and drop from that folder.

Have you restarted the app since replacing?
I just did a restart and still no luck.
It's because your using a Mac. I had this problem at first until i tried it on my windows computer.
You cannot have a file that starts with a . on a mac because they are reserved for system files. So the file your copying isn't the correct file name. The file name should be something like .dji.config and that is not allowed on a Mac.
Switch to a PC and it will work. Good luck
That's the file I down loaded. Dji config.
Did I mess up by putting both fies PC and Mac? It didn't replace when I tryed the Mac download after the PC download.

I just did a restart and still no luck.

That's the file I down loaded. Dji config.
Did I mess up by putting both fies PC and Mac? It didn't replace when I tryed the Mac download after the PC download.
I would delete what you have and re-download the file on your windows pc. extract the file and than drag and drop into itunes and it should work. That's how I did it and it worked for me. As mentioned above make sure in the DJI Go app that you click custom when looking at channels.

I would delete what you have and re-download the file on your windows pc. extract the file and than drag and drop into itunes and it should work. That's how I did it and it worked for me. As mentioned above make sure in the DJI Go app that you click custom when looking at channels.
Do I have to unzip it on PC?

Are you following the step by step instructions I gave you?
Yes step by step. I just saw that I can not on zip my files on my PC. I have to get some new software before I can open it. I can unzip on my iMac and it shows up. It's a older iMac maybe that's my problem with that. Im going to delete the old files and start over with the Mac because it's free rite now if it don't work I'll get the new software for the PC.

If you are from the UK the DJI go app won't let you change to custom so you have to change your device to US in the settings

If you are from the UK the DJI go app won't let you change to custom so you have to change your device to US in the settings
That's correct.

I had this problem, this advantage for me will be brilliant (I hope) because where I live I have lots and lots of interference can't even take my bird to 50 feet without loosing live video feed! It all works fine for me but what I don't understand is the channels, is the lower the better and also is it mainly channels 25 onwards you choose from?

I had this problem, this advantage for me will be brilliant (I hope) because where I live I have lots and lots of interference can't even take my bird to 50 feet without loosing live video feed! It all works fine for me but what I don't understand is the channels, is the lower the better and also is it mainly channels 25 onwards you choose from?
Its not necessarily lower or higher is better. It's just channels that seem to be quiet in comparison to the others. In my particular case, it does tend to be the higher channels that are quieter. Even so, I rarely ever use the extended channels anyway. Some others of course may need them more often if they are in a very noisy area.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1