3 Battery charging board

Reaction score
I have the cheaper one you have shown and have used it successfully to charge my two batteries at the same time with no problems.

Hi

I am getting a phantom 2 vision plus with 2 or 3 batteries. I was looking into charging boards for phantom 2 batteries.
This is one option New 1 to 3 Adjustable Battery Parrallel Charger Board for DJI Phantom 2 Vision | eBay
Battery Parrallel Charger Board for DJI Phantom 2 Vision Quadcopter | eBay
Is there anything i need to be aware of? And also should i go for the 2nd more expensive one?

Many thanks

Olly

I know this dosen't answer your question, But instead of the v+ i strongly recommend a P3, you can find them used for
AMAZING prices!:)

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I agree with Darwish. I would not get the P2 V+. The WIFI module fails frequently. Ask me how I know.

DJI support is the worst I have experienced of any consumer electronics manufacturer.

Reactions: Darwish
DJI support is the worst I have experienced of any consumer electronics manufacturer.

Yet your telling the OP to buy a DJI Product, is that the defination of irony ? :)

I have one of the 3 channel SMAtree SMA power units, it didnt work very well though, I got it on test from the maker of it, it charged 2 batteries fine but didnt fully charge the 3rd.

Yet your telling the OP to buy a DJI Product, is that the defination of irony ? :)

I have one of the 3 channel SMAtree SMA power units, it didnt work very well though, I got it on test from the maker of it, it charged 2 batteries fine but didnt fully charge the 3rd.

I should have been more precise with my wording. If your choice is between the P2 V+ and P3, go with the P3. The P2 has major issue with its wifi module. Also be aware that DJI's support/repair organization is terrible.

I should have been more precise with my wording. If your choice is between the P2 V+ and P3, go with the P3. The P2 has major issue with its wifi module. Also be aware that DJI's support/repair organization is terrible.

I was just joshing mate, not having a pop at you

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tpren3