3.4 Software package battery firmware?

Reaction score
I read all these messages where folks are having issues with battery firmware updates when installing the 3.4 software package with its new firmwares but I see no mention of a battery firmware versions in the DJI release notes and my batteries didn't seem to get an update. What's going on? What battery firmware versions are people seeing? Does the battery firmware get updated automatically when connecting to the assistant? If no how is it updated manually through the assistant? I don't see a way to do that in the latest assistant software.

use the previous 3.2 phantom assist.
It will upgrade the batteries to 2.6.
I did 4 and they take about 2 minutes.

***PLEASE ONLY UPGRADE DJI BATTERIES**
you will kill aftermarket batteries.

**EDIT*** I hear that DJI has stealthily updated the 3.4 phantom assist that will fix the 7th X1 channel and allow the batteries to be updated. Just download and reinstall the new software.

lustang89 said:
Thats not tru i have 3 nuke rc batteries and i updated all 3 and they work perfectly

Must be just the limefeul 6000mah

Mako79 said:
lustang89 said:
Thats not tru i have 3 nuke rc batteries and i updated all 3 and they work perfectly

Must be just the limefeul 6000mah

Actually the Limefuel 6000 hasn't been released (due Nov/Dec) but a rep from the company posted in another thread that the 5400mah models are affected by the new firmware. He said they were working on the problem but said if you want to use their batteries at the moment, stay clear of the new firmware for now.

Hi, If you have after market batteries DO NOT DO THE BATTERY FIRMWARE UPGRADE as they will not work afterwards....how bloody sneaky is that

lustang89 said:

Did you try to start the engines with that updatet "No DJI" Battery?

regards Francisco

Ozziebattler said:
Hi, If you have after market batteries DO NOT DO THE BATTERY FIRMWARE UPGRADE as they will not work afterwards....how bloody sneaky is that

Is there some way to revers that update so that i can save my new after market battery ?

Regards Francisco

For what it's worth...I've noticed that it appears I can use the LimeFuel battery after the update for iPad Ground station. Guess it doesn't do the same battery check that the DJI Vision App does.

bitbeisser said:
Is there some way to revers that update so that i can save my new after market battery ?

Regards Francisco

Not that I've been able to find. I had hoped it would be possible to use the backdoor in the Assistant program to roll it back but the 125 password isn't working on the PV2+.

nor I have the option to upgrade firmware batteries or the assistant to 3.2 or 3.4 :-/ is there any way how to fix it? My version is still 2.0

Frostmann said:
nor I have the option to upgrade firmware batteries or the assistant to 3.2 or 3.4 :-/ is there any way how to fix it? My version is still 2.0

Have you downloaded the new version of the assistant from the DJI website?

Yes .. but the 3.4 they released first wouldn't do the battery upgrade.
You had to go back to 3.2.
Word is that they released a new version of 3.4 today that does the battery upgrade.

KZHi-De7cyucm-mIE1lFmi3-IvcVh6_ZBVmGv-297QE

Meta4 said:
Yes .. but the 3.4 they released first wouldn't do the battery upgrade.
You had to go back to 3.2.
Word is that they released a new version of 3.4 today that does the battery upgrade.

I went back to 3.2 but wrote no Upgrade

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl