2 Phantom 4's on DJI Go app Ipad and second controller

Reaction score
I will be getting my second Phantom 4 in due course, so after I have finished flying the first P4 and switched off both the controller and craft, will the second P4 display as another separate craft on the DJI Ipad app?

I guess the second P4 will have to be registered with DJI through the app when I turn the controller and P4 on.
Can you use one controller for both P4's?

Sure appreciate any help.

You can definitely use one controller for both the 4s but you got to link controller with P4 if you change it. One controller can talk to just one AC at a time.

Thanks for the quick response.
I will probably use the RC that comes with the new P4 so as not to worry about linking one RC to the other P4.

When I first power on the RC and the P4, will the DJI app see the new P4 as a separate craft?

Thanks for the response.
I will see what happens when I get the new P4.

will the second P4 display as another separate craft on the DJI Ipad app?
You'll need to register your new P4 just like you did when you setup the P4 you're using now. The second P4 will show up in DJI GO just like your current P4 does. Don't forget to setup all of the settings in DJI GO for your new P4. Almost all of those settings are stored on the P4 itself, so they will not be shared between the aircraft.

I guess the second P4 will have to be registered with DJI through the app when I turn the controller and P4 on.
You'll need to go through the same process you did for your current P4.

Sure appreciate the reply and information,
Safe droning :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen