$140 for an extra battery!?!

$149 is the best price (if purchasing from a DJI dealer). That's what DJI sells them for too.

I mean that's the cost of doing business. If it's actually $140 I wouldn't touch it because it's probably a third party or counterfeit. DJI sells them direct for $149. I wouldn't trust knockoffs with my $1400+ purchase.

Reactions: David Chris
I mean that's the cost of doing business. If it's actually $140 I wouldn't touch it because it's probably a third party or counterfeit. DJI sells them direct for $149. I wouldn't trust knockoffs with my $1400+ purchase.

I liked the $20 p1 battery price better. Looks like I'll be heading to DJI website. Thanks !

The cost of batteries is my only real complaint about the platform. It's sort of frustrating to know that you can buy similar specced commodity batteries for under $30. I can't imagine the other electronics add up to more than another $10. It's just part of their business model, kind of like razor blades or printer cartridges. They'd still make a killing on the batteries even if they were half the cost.

Lol this cracks me up

You quiet right.....so expensive.... seems like i buy a iproduct without chance of choice and change battery`s...

[emoji452][emoji327][emoji95][emoji379][emoji106][emoji15][emoji4]
Stupid crazy $$ for a battery
But I concur $1400!! don't cut corners now

If you're crying over 140$ battery in this hobby. You need a new hobby and can't afford this one.

Reactions: Sammynels
Do batteries for other drones cost $150?

Inspires cost more.

What other drone is remotely close to the p3? Or Any phantom for that matter? Don't say the solo because it's junk.

Inspires cost more.

What other drone is remotely close to the p3? Or Any phantom for that matter? Don't say the solo because it's junk.

The point was DJI charges a lot for batteries. Do other manufacturers change $150+ for a battery?

"Don't say the solo" because that's an answer that would prove you wrong, I guess? We can't have that.

Instead of being an ***, you could have answered the question. The Solo battery is the same price.

Last edited:
The point was DJI charges a lot for batteries. Do other manufacturers change $150+ for a battery?

"Don't say the solo" because that's an answer that would prove you wrong, I guess? We can't have that.

Instead of being an ***, you could have answered the question. The Solo battery is the same price.
Lmao. Solo is not comparable to the phantom. So it doesn't matter.

I stand by what I said. If you just spent 1400$ And that's with zero other upgrades. And you're crying over a 140 battery this hobby isn't for you. You want cheap go to Walmart and buy one. People always cry about the prices,

This hobby is not for the fruggle people.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl