100 th flight 14 hrs 173928 meters

Reaction score
Today I completed my 100 th flight with the Phantom 3 Pro, 14 hours of flight time and over 173000 meters distance, I have three batteries each charged a total of 19 to 20 times so today I deep discharged them all to 8 % as recomended by other members, I did this with the Phantom running with no props at idle with a fan blowing in front until the batteries reached 8%
I havent had any issues what so ever, no cracks no battery issues, not even a close call, lost complete radio and video feed a couple of times by flying way out there, close to 4 km but always either the signal came back a few moments later or the signal was back in a few minutes and the phantom was already on the way back on return to home mode. I already have a set of polar pro filters, multi charger for the batteries, nice back pack to carry phantom, batteries and accessories, im still flying original set of props. Have a bunch of nice pictures and several nice videos, cant wait to go out tommorrow and flight again, im addicted.
Want to thank all the members that answered all my questions a month ago when I was about to take flight, thanks again.

Video 100th flight....enjoy

Last edited:
Wow, I cruised on that "Oasis of the Seas" just a few weeks ago. Nice vid, man. Just wanna ask you if you were flying from the ship or where?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Very nice video. Looks so cool with the bright colourful lights and the dark sea. Well done AIRNUTS! :)

SkyKisser, I guess you didn't watch the end of the video. He returned home to the beach. :)

Reactions: SkyKisser
Very nice video. Looks so cool with the bright colourful lights and the dark sea. Well done AIRNUTS! :)

SkyKisser, I guess you didn't watch the end of the video. He returned home to the beach. :)
I got bad wifi in this hotel so I could not watch the whole thing. Thanks for the info.

Reactions: SuperRC

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl