10 flights = stress cracks...

I haven't seen any such "proof". I have a 1st generation P3 Pro with 185 flights on it, with the strong arm kit, and I check mine every 20 flights and no cracks yet. So I will keep them on, since they're sure not doing any harm.
There was a very lengthy conversation started by someone running them and finding cracks under them. So thy obviously didn't prevent the cracks. Im near double your flights and no addon garbage and no cracks either. I think it just boils down to a little bad luck at the wrong time.

There was a very lengthy conversation started by someone running them and finding cracks under them. So thy obviously didn't prevent the cracks. Im near double your flights and no addon garbage and no cracks either. I think it just boils down to a little bad luck at the wrong time.

III% Streve
We've sold over 500 of the Strong Arm kits and had only one report of a crack forming while using it. One other person reported a crack forming, but he had used Locktite to secure the screws and it was obvious where the Locktite had eaten through the plastic around the screw holes.
The Strong Arm does more than just strengthen the area around the motor mounts.
It also prevents the motor from coming loose or even entirely detaching from the Phantom as has been reported by members of this forum.
It also acts as a bumper to prevent damage to the arms in minor crashes.
There are many cheaper knockoffs on the market. I have inspected them and many do not provide the protection that the Strong Arm from UAV Bits does, either because of design or because of the cheap materials they use.

Believe-me...i wish i was one you lucky 90% users..

You saw the photo: New from RMA and already with plastic deformities....

Oh hell.....i will have to modded myself next time.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl