¨What screwdriver?

Reaction score
I`m about to open my p3p and I need to buy some bits.
Can anyone tell me the name of the three i need?

Attachments

• vps.jpg
    vps.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 404
I just bought a kit with everything;)
In my drwaing I have a, b and c. The C screws are very tight. I have problems loosing them.

Uses BOTH Torx AND Hex bits...

I just snapped off the landing gear ad I was good to go.
No I want to open my motors. I removed the black ring around the axis of the motor. Now I should be able to pull axis of the motor from the rest?

Attachments

• 2016-06-24 12.26.47.jpg
    2016-06-24 12.26.47.jpg
    604.5 KB · Views: 424
I`m supposed to drag this two circles from each other, and split the motor in two? I have sand in my motor, so i gotta clean it out with air or something.,

Attachments

• 2016-06-24 12.32.13.jpg
    2016-06-24 12.32.13.jpg
    489.8 KB · Views: 272
Be worth it to me to just go on eBay and pay $12 for another motor. But that's just me.

I have open my p3p and what you need is T8 and T6 a small allen key and a very small phillip screw driver it's all you need
the allen key is for the positioning module and the T6 is for the screw on the arm near the motor on the exterior the phillip screw driver is for the main board
the rest is all T8

be careful if you buy from china thye are not good at all buy USA made if you are in the united states thye may cost a few bucks more at least they are mode solid and you wont scap the screws
cause if you scra one you will hav a hard time to get it out

Be careful. That ring will spring an fly across the room. Be ready

I`m supposed to drag this two circles from each other, and split the motor in two? I have sand in my motor, so i gotta clean it out with air or something.,

I had a damaged motor that I wanted to turn in to a propeller balancer by removing the windings. I removed the C clips and copper insert, but it took too much force to separate the bell and stator. Enough that I ended up bending the entire thing beyond recognition in an vise (the bell and base are surprisingly weak, much more than any other brushless motor Ive ever worked on, I guess to make them light).

Now its possible my motor shaft was slightly bent, making it harder than normal (it had been in a crash and needed replacement), but I wouldnt bother trying to replace the bearings, just replace the motor.

Reactions: Squirrel!
Get this kit:

34 Pc Multi-Bit Precision Screwdriver Set

It has what you need and then some.

I prefer paying a little, well honestly, a LOT more for good set of bits. I havent seen or used the ones you listed, but generally I find that cheap ones are cheap for a reason, and good one's are so much nicer to work with. They dont chip, they dont damage the screws and just fit. You buy it once and they last a life time.

I prefer paying a little, well honestly, a LOT more for good set of bits. I havent seen or used the ones you listed, but generally I find that cheap ones are cheap for a reason, and good one's are so much nicer to work with. They dont chip, they dont damage the screws and just fit. You buy it once and they last a life time.
Completely agree. However, there is a proper tool for each job and for the job of disassembling a Chinese product, using Chinese products, is the appropriate tool. ;)

Besides, they work GREAT and I've had expensive tools tear things up and break before. ;)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlr11164